Jones Soda

I remember a year or two ago, there was someone on here trying to get votes for his Jones Soda label photo. I was wondering if he ever got it on there. Mine's sorta old now, but I only sent one photo into them only one time, and got a letter back rather quickly telling me I was going to be on 50,000 labels. They even sent me a dozen or so labels that didn't get put onto bottles. I was fortunate enough to be able to buy some of the bottles with my picture on it as well. I asked to be put on Green Apple, but they stuck me on Cream Soda, which I don't care for, but at least it keeps the temptation of drinking it away. Anybody else on here ever get their photo on any Jones Soda bottles? The pic I got on there was taken the same day I got my Allstate. I was full of glee. Can ya see?

1232510579_my_jones.jpg

Re: Jones Soda

wow that's awesome... it has been my dream to have a picture on a jones bottle... not necessarily a picture of myself, but one I took... suppose i shoulda sent them one, eh?

Perhaps. They also asked me for more, but I never sent any more. I also took that photo myself, of myself. hahaa

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

Yea DZ!

You should send them a nude pic.

Deez you are the mannn

but now you've surely cornered the market on jones soda bottle moped pictures... I'm sure they don't do a whole lot of repeat themes

Holy Cow! I want a Deezy soda bottle! More classic than Coca Cola!

i hope a bottle of that makes its way up here.

Jones Soda Co.

DeeZy Delight

Damn Deezy how old were you in that pic?

I believe he was 14 1/2

That is Awesome, Now they will bombarded with moped pictures. They can make one of the flavores dedicated to the moped.

kim jensen /

Indeed! I'm going to send them mine! LOL!

DZ never ceases to amaze! Right on bro!

kbj

haha i love jones cream soda il have to look for you on the bottle next time i go buy some

Well sadly they are long circulated. So ya probably won't find any now. While they were out, our town quit supplying Jones Soda, so I had to go to little towns near me to find them. I don't even know if I have 2 left. I have given many away..... Oh... I was 31 that day exactly, as my wife actually bought that Allstate for me for $100 for my birthday in 1998. I took it into my _then vacant_ basement and snapped the shot. I sent it to Jones soon after.

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Rad.

iconic

that's amazing. I was just declaring today how good the orange and cream is delicious today

wiked cool!

Jones soda aka mercury brewing co is just down the road from me in Ipswitch Mass.

Weird... do they import it there or what? When I sent my photo in, Jones was Canadian, but I think I dealt with an office in Washington.

damn Deez thats awesome, I've put a few photos up and never gotten them voted on. but I don;t think I've been back since. thats so cool though. I really want one now.

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

Gotta get me a Jones Cream Soda for my stuff collection.

Well I don't think mine was up for public vote, as I got a return letter right away, but there was a guy on here once that took a shot of like 2 or 3 mopeds outside a storage shed or something. That one was up for public vote, and I even voted for it, as did others here. The sad thing was, the photo was so basicly plain that I didn't think it'd make it. We talked about that, and he said he'd do more with better backgrounds.

I am sorta thinking about doing another. I always wanted to try these.

Ive tried those flavors Deezy!

So sick!!!!

cranberry was delicious

the rest was like drinking runny vomit.

that one dudes is up for vote with the motomarina sebring. its pretty good.

turkey and gravy i tried.. freaking nasty

link?

This is what my letter from Jones said:

Dear David,

Congratulations! We are pleased to announce that one of the photos you submitted to Jones Soda has been selected to appear on the next edition of Jones Soda labels! Through extensive panelling and judging by our Marketing staff (actually, trained monkeys), your photos were chosen from over 10,ooo submissions (well, maybe 4, but they were all really good!) that we received in the past month.

Before we print your photo on the labels, we must be sure that we have permission to do so. Part of the drill is that we require each photographer to sign a release form simply outlining the terms of use for your photo. We ask that you return your form ASAP. The deadline for this printing is June 14, 1999. If your release arrives after June 14, 1999, your picture will still be used but not until the next printing (three months from now). As part of the deal, your name will be credited on each label that bears your submitted photo. Each photo will appear with your name on a minimum of 50,000 bottles of Jones in the first printing alone. Our popular pictures will survive 2 or more printings before they are replaced.

Once the labels are printed we will send you a sample of your label so thatyou can frame it and show it off to all of your friends, family and pets. Once agai, conratulations and keep sending us your great photos! But first, please sign and return (faxes are recommended to meet the deadline!) to _insert Jones' fax number here_ Please be sure to print name clearly on the form so that we can spell it correctly on the label.

Sincerely,

URBAN JUICE & SODA CO.

Paul Weinstein

Operations Manager

Sadly I wrote my state, Montana all the way out, and didn't abbreviate it on the form, so they did it for me, and abrreviated it MO. Piss me off, but oh well, they're Canadian.

Oh wow, you got this far! Now click to continue

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account