IT"S back...

gimmejimmie /

forget the premix, this baby runs on hydrogen!

www.abcnews.go.com/sections/scitech/DailyNews/it010307.html

Re: IT"S back...

Reeperette /

Whoa, that's rippin....they need a test pilot ?

-Ree

gimmejimmie /

Hey Ree, I was skimming through some of the patent documents on IT, and the damned thing will climb stairs....gyros, man! badass huh. gimmejimmie

Ron Brown /

Thanks for the link.

Does this mean you will be faxing me those used 20's?

Ron

gimmejimmie /

Ron,

I faxed all my 20's to D.C. for my pardon, but I do have some 1's. How much fax paper ya got? I heard about some engines that already operate on hydrogen,have you? But this "IT" thing sounds futuristic.

gimmejimmie

Ron Brown /

I have loade the fax machine with $ paper. Be sure you send the other side after I have a chance to wind the paper up again and reload it.

I'm sure that even the big three have run gasoline engines on Hydrogen. The big problem seems to be the infrastructure. Have you spoken to your zoning board lately about installing a hydrogen tank in your yard?

I'm not sure how "IT" gets around this problem.

Ron

gimmejimmie /

damn, somebody beat us to it Ron, on ebay no less. Want to go in with me on this investment, it's only a million bucks minimum bid for a domain.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1219809815

ya got $500,000 laying around?

Ron Brown /

How much fax paper do you have?

Ron

Reeperette /

Climb stairs ? way cool.

My dream 'ped would be one with such power that one would be flapping from the handlebars in the breeze like some kind of demented battle banner, with a great big bug-splatted grin pasted on thier obviously-psychotic countenance.

Hydrox Scramjets, anyone ?

-Ree

gimmiejimmie /

Ree,

make sure you check the color of your spark plug after that "flapping from the handlebars" speed.

scramjetsjimmie

Reeperette /

Hehehe....yeah, but Hyrdogen/Oxygen scramjets don't use sparkplugs...do they ?

-Ree

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account