peugeot tsm??

Laughin Coyote /

are these semi good bikes? i have a peugeot 102sp and the only bad thing about it is that i cant kitt it or do anything with it really

would this be the same case with the tsm

Re: peugeot tsm??

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

TSMs are actually faster and rarer and usually bring a hefty price tage along.

Laughin Coyote /
rxaj OP

i have the opportunity to get it for 30 bucks and a pack of smokes but im running low on storage space so i dont know wether its a good idea to get it or not

get it. Sell it for $4-500. Or don't.

it's got the same engine as the 103. you can kit it. you can sell it. you can fuck it.

damn near ANY moped is worth $30, in parts if nothing else. Duh.

i cant tell if this is a joke thread.

its a joke. to good to be true or you got beat to it, no way your gonna get that bike for 20 bucks on craigslist in la.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

rip-offf!

Please get It. Sell it to me for much more immediately. Just thought I would cover my bases if this is not a joke.

i inquried about it can someone give me this guys contact info?? id love to pick it up.......shoot me an email

laughin' coyote seems pretty new to the world, I've seen his posts about the 102 (no offense of course, we all gotta start somewhere). TSMs are sweet, you should get it for thirty bucks.

Laughin Coyote /
rxaj OP

none taken man

but your right better to ask here than some bike shop that doesnt know what a moped is

dude, not even joking, any complete moped, that hasn't been lit on fire, is worth $30. Even an AMF Roadmaster (controls, pedals, spark plug, chain, seat, lights, wheels, tires, tubes, etc) which is the worst moped ever. With the exception of something that has been destroyed to the point of not even resembling a moped, it's always worth $30 in parts or whatever.

A TSM, in decent shape, in California, is worth at least $400.

J Mill

Buy it yesterday! I'll give you 60.00 and a craton....

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account