Flat clubman bars

WTH do I find them?

I've been searching this site for DAYS, and cannot find a link anywhere.....All I see is Flanders (they are over-priced and suck).

Re: Flat clubman bars

Nobody likes a bully. * /

do you mean clip ons?

Like no-rise ace clubmans? Or like completely straight drag bars?

Treatshq for no-rise, 7/8th chrome railing from a marine supply store for straight bars.

I have a pair myself. They aren't for everyone but I like them.

Nobody likes a bully. * /

Is this what you mean? they're clip-ons and if I'm not mistaken you can mount them at any degree you wish (along a horizontal axis).

I just search "clubman", "cafe", "drag bar", yada yada on eBay

Snatch up generic 7/8ths joints from the cycle shops

I have clip-ons and love them, but they do not stay tight AT ALL.

Thanks for the link on Treats: somehow I missed the "no rise" part--They are perfect!

I wish we could find Posh 29mm clip-ons in the states.....ah well, no one makes a quality 29-30mm clip-on.

sad to hear that about clip ons... twas planning to get them.

Ryan bought/made sweet looking drag-bars at Lowes...all for the grand price of like 5 bucks. They're on his Tomos as we speak. Contact him for the correct pipe size...

I almost bought the electrical conduit from home depot to make straight bars, but then decided I wanted to look like hot shit so I bought fancy chrome dealies for a CB100.

Use any 7/8" pipe that feels strong/doesn't bend easily.

I love low bars, but straight bars hurt my wrist after a while.

Clip-ons>all, but sadly they aren't made uber well.

you can get all sorts of clipons. you can even sucessfully make your own out of bicycle stems.

mountain bike bars.

Ya mean these?

Treats $25

why do people want those flat clubmans? they always end up looking retarded when you get them to a comfortable angle, because the whole bars stick up

I have them on my ped, fit perfect, and don't look goofy at all. :)

Post some photos!

I've since removed the speedo and dash and put a digital one on.

And have gotton rid of the spatula like pedals.

Thats a shame, those pedals are awesome.

@ tuesdayclub

I have these on my puch's.

Have him make you a 29mm insert and they will bolt on to whatever you are doing.

Be warned they are pricey

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/48-50mm-Apex-Motorcycle-Clip-On-Handle-Bars-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4cee1e1546QQitemZ330412463430QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Pushrod Fifty /

I have the flat clubs from treats on my bike. They are sweet. I think they look great tilted down at a slight angle and the length is fust right for controls + mirrors.

1287020495_dscn4326.jpg

they look awesome flat on the right bike, and are comfy. i think they look best on step throughs. chopped/race seats help.

Pushrod Fifty /

What's up with the jug and smoke?

the molotov carboy is our (bourbon bandits) logo.

M bars are my favorite bars I've used, especially on Magnums. Clubmans feel too low and too twitchy, standard apehangers feel ludicrous on a top-tank, M bars... perfect height for good control, good comfort, and good style.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account