Hello Moped ARMY!!!!

HAAAAAY!!!! I just got me a Motobecane and i absolutely love it!

I really want to learn how to keep my bike running by myself with out any help, it'd be tight to have some guys out in NY who could show me the ropes.

Nice to meet everyone, Muaah!

Re: Hello Moped ARMY!!!!

Hello welcome to our forum. If you need to know any thing or looking for parts just look here you should find everything you need to know.

oh Justice...

Hello Moped ARMY!!!!

Gunther McCilicutty /

did you just internet kiss us? sweet...

welcome. there is a wealth of knowhow here. try the WIKI. I know nothing about Moby, but welcome aboard.

PS..you do look hot

nice ass moby! rigid till death! haha

welcome good lady!

get in touch woth the orphans or mission 23. both are based in brooklyn.

woth=with

The motobecane the Cadillac of the moped world!

The wiki can become your best friend and is your best resource on here! Hope you dont mind our craziness on here !

Creeps...

Hello Moped ARMY!!!!

Justice fails at coming up with an online persona.

Note where it says:

Author: Cliffy rox (---.nyc.res.rr.com)

Verified User: xtinaped2000

* Date Posted: 01-07-09 16:00

lol funny?

Midlife Crisis Alan /

are you looking to party with tina?

Hello Moped ARMY!!!!

Whoops. It was a link, not a picture.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/1/638716/638716/

Dude I totally thought this was gonna be what they mean when they say "Moped Army Swarm", you guys totally ruined it.

do you have a NGK shirt?

Lolz @ Stinky^

foiled once again by the Derek

nice bike, tina. you have it listed as a 50V, but i believe it's actually a model 40T check out mabecane's site it's helpful for us french bike fans and the discussion forum on that site is also great. good luck with your moby, they're fantastic bikes to ride (even if they are a little more complicated than more mainstream bikes). here's a link to the repair manual which you're going to need sooner or later.

aww aaron.... you're such a gentleman!

Sorry Justice, I should have let some more creepy guys come out of the wood work. But if your going to do something like this you need to be a bit tidier, search for Wari, learn the ways of master troll.

General Discussion Forum = Creepy guy off topic forum

i have my moments.

i'm so humiliated

You did some good today Kliff, I'm now a huge Tay Zonday fan.

Choclate Rain...

...some stay dry and others feel the pain

don't worry if we scar you. were around a 90/10 guy girl ratio on here.

i’m so humiliated

This doesn't even touch the surface of BBQ14 shens...

By the way, who actually was Wari?

Haha, i'll fight you mark!

But yeah who was Wari?

Thanks so much for all the help boys!

I'll go and see who these mission 23 and orphan folk are sometime next week after i'm done modeling in fiji, and banging someone who isn't Cliff, because I sure do love to cheat on people when I go out to visit my grandmother, or so I say.

Sometimes I think I'm just a complete skank who will spread eagle for any guy with a faux-hawk and a eating disorder.

Muaah!

Gunther McCilicutty /

THAT is creepy...

mandy panda /

Warisesi Sawatis deserves a wiki. Master troller from somewhere in eastern Ontario. On the MA GD forum for about a year to 18 months. Wrote the textbook for successful trolling among horny-male forums. Pretended to be a hot 19-year-old Metis girl. Knew a lot about small engine mechanicals. Loved double entendres of a teasing sexual nature. Did MA chat boards. Private emailed a lot of people. Liked to discuss personal and private things. Made people infatuated with her, then played fuckball with their emotions and their heads. Was never found out, though many had suspicions and avoided Wari's web. In the end, she/he was so good that some people didn't believe it even after she outed herself and left. To this day, I doubt anyone knows who she is except herself/himself. A brilliantly patient poster who showed people how credulous they can be if they want to believe things are too good to be true.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account