Help I think im getting bored with my Foxi!!!!!!!

Somebody tell me what to do I think Im getting tired of my old Foxi. Ive had it now Almost 2 years now and I guess that Id like to sell it or trade and get something different to work on so I have expirence working on something else beside Sparta Foxis.What do you all think??????

Re: Help I think im getting bored with my Foxi!!!!

what will you call yourself?

i hope you didn't get the tattoo.

spartafoxilover /

I dunno what i would call myself If and when i ever got rid of my Foxi and as for the tattoo I was thinking more along the lines of Bucky Badger.

here's a thought: just get _another_ moped. That's kind of the great thing about mopeds. You can have dozens of them and it's still cheaper than owning a car.

...well maybe not cheaper than owning a car if you count maintenance.

how 'bout a full back piece w/ bucky riding a kitted sparta thru the streets of milwaukee?

spartafoxilover /

Cant afford it,hell i cant even sell shit on craigslist right now. Its not cheaper the parts for these older more rare ones are hard to find and they cost a fortune.

sell it to me.

buy something with a good clutch setup to start with!!

i didn't realize you worked on it... i thought you said a while ago you couldn't find a mechanic to help you get it running.

spartafoxilover /

I do what I can and kind of rig it to get it working,I cant find a small engine guy around here.My usual small engine guy died of a heartattack last winter shoveling snow and the guy I took it to this last summer ended up being a real asshole.So now Im SOL.

i don't think you're going to find anything more easy to work on. i'd stick with the foxi. get a owners manual and work on it yourself.

Ben Van Zoest /

Keep or change your author name "foxilover" what?

They don't get much easier than that to work on. You need something that you're not worried about screwing up so you can really learn on it. I would suggest keeping the Foxi but maybe finding a Columbia Commuter, or maybe a Murray, anything that's cheap, simple and hard to fall in love with. Watch the junk piles. I live in BF nowhere as well and keep finding old junkers all the time. Foxis are too pretty to learn on, you hate to screw up something so nice. You'll never feel bad about screwing up a Murray, besides parts are easy to get.

spartafoxilover /

yeah true.

Too easy to work on????..... I would dare to say that sachs motors are one of the most finickey of them all. Mine is reliable but slow and clutches are a bitch in them... People buy Foxi's because of the looks not the ease of working on them.

spartafoxilover /

Hey orange let me see a pic of your foxi Sport,Ive seen pics of GTs but never a sport.

sachs are totally easy to work on. Its just a clam shell friggin two stroke.

Sparta's are easy to work on too.

Its no Puegout or Moby

Clutch can be funky but he's not running a 80cc kit.

Get a puch powered bike if you want totally simple, and e50 is like a sachs with a seperate head and a easier clutch.

Sorry thats the only good pic I have right now The tank is from a different ped...it looks like every other foxi out there. Janky as shit

I would feel bad if I screwed up my Murray. :(

spartafoxilover /

Damn orange thats the exact same thing I have except mine is green and it has the front fender and sidecovers.I love the clown horn on the side very cute.:)

Yeah I used it so much it broke. I am totally dressing up as a clown next year and riding that around. I gotta start collecting the really dirty jokes, then people will be like "did you see that clown on that little bike, that fucker was funny as shit"

spartafoxilover /

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA whats the thing u have on the handlebars some kind of gps unit or another light?

A janky bell headlight. The electrical didnt work when I got it... but it runs. It needs a complete overhaul but I like the look with the bars and no fender. I've been thinking about selling it too. But I bought it on the West coast for $$$ and cant sell it here for the same... I've been trying to work out trades instead.

foxi foxi foxi..........if ya dont want it.....ill show it some love :]

Yeah I know Robert. I started thinking that when I got it back here. Its just that the City bike didnt brake down in order to fit in my car, the frame was too long. I love the look of the Foxi, but it needed attention when I got it, then it only got worse.

I'm assuming no one has bought the City bike yet?

spartafoxilover /

I miss my other Foxi now I really kick myself for selling it.:'(

When I get tired of riding one direction, I usually flip her over and go at it from another angle.

poor little cimatti! Kev all you need is a chick on the back of your foxi, it worked for rob! It will work for you!

aw yeah that foxi was janky as fuck but i loved it......no biters for the cimatti :/ post it on the sell forum i guess

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account