Honda Urban Express NU50M HELP!

Myself and a friend just recently purchased a 1983 Honda Urban Express NU50M from a junkyard. Since this is more of a Noped than a moped (electric start, battery, etc) we know hardly anything about it. The most I've been able to find online is the specs for the spark plug and battery. Any help at all would definitely be appreciated, especially a wiring diagram (previous owner did some very wacked out rig job to the wiring). Thanks for any help...

Wyn

Swarm and Destroy

Re: Honda Urban Express NU50M HELP!

Go to www.expresslymopeds.50megs.com/expresswiring.html for a wiring diagram of an express, but also go to www.expresslymopeds.50megs.com for other helpful info. Check out the discussion forum and search for info about your model. Hope this helps.

Thanks tons moby, not the exact diagram for mine but damn good enough (currently stepping outside to rewire half of the ped). Anyone else out there with ANY Honda NU50M Urban Express info? Please let me know.

Wyn

Swarm and Destroy

I am not an expert by any means, but I do have a 1982 NC50 express and might be able to answer some Bert and Ernie questions about the wiring and such.

Alan

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account