god buy ?

ez da snow man !! /

!javascript:openLayer('popup-enlarge-image');!

Lincoln Electric Weld Pack HD Feed Welder

Model K2188-1

$269.00/EA Each

Description

Take a look around your home workshop and you'll find dozens of reasons to pick up this reliable, well-built Lincoln Electric welder. With four output ranges, the Weld-Pak HD is one of the most versatile machines in its class. We've included virtually everything you'll need to weld mild steel with gasless, flux-cored wire electrode - gun and cable assembly, work clamp and cable, welding handshield, chipping hammer/brush, even a spool of our self-shielded flux-cored wire. The Weld-Pak HD has a 35-88 amp output range and welds up to 1/8 In. steel. The unit plugs into 115V, 20 amp outlet and comes with a 1 year warranty on parts and labor (90 day warranty on gun and cable).

Welds up to 1/8 In. steel

Output range: 35-88 Amps DC

1-year warranty

Complete kit. Start welding immediately!

MFG Brand Name : Lincoln Electric

MFG Model # : K2188-1

* MFG Part # : K2188-1

Re: god buy ?

ez da snow man !! /

ment to say *****GOOD BUY??***

ez da snow man !! /

maybe a pic? ^

I think thats a good buy. If you dont want to buy used, than I think that is an excellent choice.

I like it.

ez da snow man !! /

deff not used, i would rather spend the money! and my mom is buying it for me and jt as a christmas present!!! lol score and to add to my shop... all thats left now is a press and bench grinder, and a better vice!!

By the way, you can get these new on ebay for way cheeper than you can at home depot.

ez da snow man !! /

i cant wait for shipping.... going to get it friday!!! early Christmas !!!!

The only thing I would mention is that you might like welding, and get good at it, and then you will want something a little bigger. Might not hurt to spend a few more bucks and get one that can take gas.

Next thing you will want is a little more power, and then you will want gas.

But for small moped repairs and around the house stuff, I just use flux core wire, and that welder would work great.

ez da snow man !! /

yea i thought about the gas one, but i'm not to found of gas and bad seals and shit like that, i live in Florida and shit gets dry rotted real quick. bad seal+leaky gas+ spark= BOOM . and me no likey !!

Klen Kahdidlehopper /

the gas used in welding is usually an inert gas and not flammable at all fyi

ive used that wleder and it works great. im also getting a mig for christmas

ez da snow man !! /

oh sweet didnt know that chuba!! thanks, i always like to learn new things..

Klen Kahdidlehopper /

i also prefer gasless welders. less stuff to deal with

gas helps you make clean smooth strong welds.

practically eliminates popping.

thats awesome tho , i want one

~SABAT!

Gas, if at all possible! Flux core splatters a lot. With Lincoln on the nameplate you've probably got a decent machine for small work. I'd say invest in a bit bigger. Atleast gas.

it is a good buy, i have one and it seems to work pretty good, although the end's where you feed the wire thru when changing the spool needs sanded alot when just learning and u mess up and it sticks... but yeah buy it!

i use the ones at our school which were bottom of the line 15 years ago. they still weld and hold together on my moped which rattles off lock washers.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account