Myron's Mopeds Ride Pics So Cal

I held up the rear on this one, maintaining a steady 19 3/4 mph on my (soon to be someone else's) burgundy Puch 1 speed.

If you live in Southern California and have never joined a Myron's Mopeds ride, you are missing out on a regular, well attended ped event.

Second pic file follows

1229349016_ride_67_a.jpg

Re: Myron's Mopeds Ride Pics So Cal

I'll post some of my own later.

1229349122_ride_67_b.jpg

Hey Shannon, you remember me. I came and hung out at your place... I am the dude who was riding the orangefoxi who ended up having to borrow Jim's wheel off his garelli. I came with Daniel from Garden grove to hang out with you guys in LB. Sounds like you guys are continuing to ride. Its snowy back in Kansas City. I called Jim about getting his wheel back but he never answered so I ended up leaving it at Daniels. I hope it made its way back onto his ped.

Much thanks to you guys from Long Beach for hanging out and helping me when I had a busted tire. I really appreciate it. I might see you guys again if I fly in for the Latebirds Rally.

I also still owe Shaun a moto guzzi Robin manual...I promised I would give him one.

does anyone ride in the myron's rides without plates? i'm still waiting on mine to go through at the DMV

and what's this about a latebirds rally?

Lots of people dont have plates, he just says that...

The Latebirds rally is supposed to be sometime in like Febuary or March, but they havent really said a date yet. Some people were asking b/c they wanted to buy plane tickets or whatever. I am in the same boat. I wanna know when it is so I can plan on going.

if there ends up being another myron's ride between 12/21 and 1/10, there's a good chance i'll be there. i'm just never in town for the other rides!

Thanks for sharing the pics Shanon. I really appreciate it.

Moe

Chris Hernandez /

Hey Shannon, when are you guys gonna ride to LA to ride with the Woolly Bullies. We are going to do a ride to Santa Anita Race track to bet on the ponies.

When are you going to ride to Santa Anita?

Chris Hernandez /

Sometime after Christmas and before Feb.

I dont want to steal the thread so I will post more info when we work out the details.

Nobody likes a bully. * /

i thought santa anita's season was over on the 21st. is it year round?

Charlie Mittens /

Season starts December 26th. Ride to the races the last Saturday in January! OMG!

keep us posted about these rides. I've seen the pics from other myron's rides and it looks like a blast. I am down in Laguna Beach every couple of months these days. when I get the puch up and running it would be fun to blast the OC (which needs blasting, imo).

haha no way retrorider! i knew your picture looked familiar. you post(ed) over at motoredbikes.com before haven't you??

i'll be bringing my puch down to san juan for the next couple of weeks.

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

Looks like a blast! Thanks for the pics Shannon. I love LA.

Pablo Puchasso /

Yo Dank. Nobody on the Myron's rides cares if you're plated or not. No biggie... Just ride on the correct side of the road...

dank ... yeah, that's me. same rambling maniac on motoredbikes.com

i'll let you know when I am down there again. we'll go ride!!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account