European mopedgangs, Teufelskerle

Teufelskerle /

Hi

Last year the moped gang Teufelskerle (Teufel = devil, kerl = guy) applied for membership of moped army but didn't get accepted because we are from Denmark, Europe and don't have the opportunity to attend any of the american rallies. But here is a little update. We're now around 30 members and even got a smaller support mopedgang. Teufelskerle 50 cc is a Rockabilly moped gang from Denmark. We roam the streets of Copenhagen and Aarhus on a nice collection of late 60's to mid 70's iron, including some tasty Puch's, Honda's, Kreidler's, Simpsons, Hercules and Jawa. All members are dedicated moped-thugs and tackle the daily spannering job on our tuned for speed mopeds with great passion.

If any of you guys want to be updated on what's going on mopedvise in Copenhagen, Denmark, please join our group on facebook called "Teufelskerle" - It could be fun to unite overseas

Also check out the flash photo slideshow that a danish newspaper made about us - just follow the link and push play

http://www1.jp.dk/indland/flash/teufelskerle/

1229116509_teufelskerle_logo.gif

Re: European mopedgangs, Teufelskerle

doodz. Wicked bikes. My wife's family is from Copenhagen, maybe someday they'll bring me along to visit the old country. We can have a couple Carlsbergs and ride.

Denmark style guaranteed to make you smile.

I heart you guys!!!!!!!

Teufelskerle /

You're always wellcome...there is always a spare moped for visiters

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

I watch that vid almost daily

Teufelskerle /

you can also visit our blog at www.teufelskerle.dk - unfortunately it's in danish but there are a lot of good pics

man, i was just in copenhagen. i was i had known you guys were there. next time.

B r e n d a n C a m p b e l l /

i remember seeing this outside a place called lades kaadler

Zack Rineer /

sweeet!

Teufelskerle /

It's a cool moped but not one of ours - SCO is a danish produced moped SCO stands for Smith & Co - the first SCO moped is from 1954

Nice to see you're still around. Still hope to ride with you guys some day.

Serge Prokofievadactyl /

Is that bike locked up with sausage links?

After my poor old Danish Mother dies I'll come over and lock horns with ya

European mopedgangs, Teufelskerle

I see you also enjoy drinking straight from the gas can!

this is awesome

Chris Hernandez /

If you guys are ever in LA, we'll play rockabilly records and ride mopeds with you. I hope I could go to Denmark and hang out.

I think you should reapply.

mmmmm, Danish sausage.http://www.ckoi.com/blogue/justiciers_masques/images/homerSimpson.gif">

They should be admitted to the MA, I bet one of them would be able to start a good export shop for us :)

I think they should be added as an official branch. Just think, when the world ends and all government is unsustainable, we'll have connections worldwide.

Moped Army will be the only army!

I vote yes.

Teufelskerle /

It sounds great and without a doubt it would be easy for us to arrange to ship spare parts to the US but we tried to reapply last year but as it is now the moped army is only a US nationwide army

We just had our "Frozen Terror Winter Moped Bash" but if any of you are near Copenhagen in april, we're having our Spring Jamboree Moped Rally the 4th of april - there will be burned rubber, staeks marinated in two-stroke-oil, drinks from the gas can and lots of rockabilly and 50 cc

well damn, i'll have to look you guys up when i finally make it over there to visit the motherland!!

That wasnt danish sausage, that was rotes currywurst (german spelling).

You guys look awesome, that slideshow was magnificent. Next time I'm in northern Europe I will look you guys up. You have loaners?

Nice Harley Flathead in the pics.

B r e n d a n C a m p b e l l /

i need an answer from some locals...if you are coming from hamburg and going to copenhagen, do you take the ferry or the bridge? a guy i know things bridge, but i think ferry.

Nobody likes a bully. * /

at first, upon reading I must admit I laughed at the idea of Danish Rockabilly Moped thugs, but after looking through the slide show I gotta say you look like you're having waaaaaay too much fun... and that's awesome... Any party that involves someone being lit on fire is okay by me.

I'd vote Yea.

we need some international flavor in here.

dude you've got some really great pics in that set!

i need a place to stay in Denmark when i go through king diamonds garbage.. these dudes better be allowed in this year

Teufelskerle /

the bridge is a highway and you're not allowed to drive a moped there so take the ferry

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account