Re: mayhem??

Miguel /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hey, I never meant to imply that we (or I) wuss out or anything. I just wanted to make it clear that we're not punk ass kids. I don't look for trouble or anything or make trouble just to be an ass. But I do mean business when it comes to protecting my people, my turf, and my ped.

I just meant that we're not out there stealing kids' lunch money, harassing drunk girls, or anything like that. But we have been known to bring down vigilante justice on a few heads.

Let's see ... about a dozen of us chased some thief/vandals and swarmed them while we waited for the cops to come and take them away. Dan chased some drunken rabble in their car w/ his moped and then rescued a girl. Simon ran a kid down with his truck (the kid had stolen Simon's moped). Back some time ago some of them knocked a kid of his Razz thinking it was mine (mine was stolen at the time). I'm sure there are other stories ... So we're not wusses by any means.

But I guess I'm a bit of a pacifist at heart. And I'm not a big fan of starting trouble ... but finishing ... that's another story ...

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  mayhem??Topic by: beanie beanie 02/19/01 04:04PM
  Re: mayhem??Re: Miguel Miguel 02/19/01 06:05PM
  Re: mayhem??Re: beanie beanie 02/19/01 07:52PM
  Re: mayhem??Re: Miguel Miguel 02/20/01 12:05AM
  Re: mayhem??Re: Reeperette Reeperette 02/20/01 06:37AM
  Re: mayhem??Re: Miguel Miguel 02/20/01 09:01AM
  Re: mayhem??Re: Reeperette Reeperette 02/20/01 06:54PM
  Re: mayhem??Re: beanie beanie 02/20/01 07:23PM
  Re: mayhem??Re: Miguel Miguel 02/20/01 07:44PM
  Re: mayhem??Re: daveb daveb 02/21/01 03:55PM
  Re: mayhem??Re: dan dan 03/02/01 02:02AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account