Re: dear cops, FUCK YOU

aph1979 is right - it seems like everyday on this site someone is writing about a moped getting stolen - seems to me that based on what happened maybe the cop thought it was stolen. I know it wasn't in this case, but if it were, I think everyone would be applauding the cop's actions.

Also, many think that the rules are unfair, they don't apply to them, etc., etc., etc. If the rules have been interpreted incorrectly, that's one thing and it should be fought, but if there is a clear violation, why should anyone be surprised or mad at the cops????

sorry to add to nothing positive, but the comment about cops being dicks is true. Anyone who purposefully inforces authority over others is a dick in my mind. Even if its your job. As for the comment about needing them when your getting but raped... that is crazy. Do you think while you are getting butt raped that some cop will suddenly walk in when you need them... lol yeah right. Cops are always around when you dont need them and not around when you do. I hardly ever hear anyone say... "ohh there was some loon with a gun trying to steal shit. good thing there was a cop to stop him"

Fuck cops, fuck laws, fuck everyone who thinks they should be allowed to tell you what to do with your life. Fuck them all, you do yours and I'll do mine, just leave me the fuck alone!!!

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I assure you that if you spend enough time hassling them or showing them how the law works in your favor that you should be able to get your shit back and maybe even take the state for your time... becasue some cop decides that if they dont know what is right or wrong they will write a ticket and let you work it out with someone else.

That was probably _the_ dumbest sack of horseshit I've ever heard. Exactly what are _you_ going to do when someone doesn't leave you the fuck alone?

When someone doesnt leave you alone, you either move very far away from that person... or you kill them. Not so sure how that works here but I would have just blasted till he wasnt near me. I stay away from cops because they want to impose their so called "laws" on you. I really wish people would mind their own business and carry guns. The good old johhny law is only a money maker. Personally I dont need protection or service... which the cops have done a really shitty job of doing. JFK is dead... they didnt stop MLK from dying. In my mind they dont protect shit from happening, they are only there to clean up the blood and guts after the shit goes down. I mean what if you roll up on a lady getting robbed, do you wait for the cops or start woopin ass, then run away because you know that the douchebags ass you just beat is going to get you in trouble for putting your delicate hands on him. The law doesnt work for you they work against you, and the only time they pretend to work for you is when they know money is pooring out of your pockets. People are in jail because of stupid mistakes... people like paris hilton are not because of dollar bills!!! Sorry for my anti goverment anti cop spew.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

wow. Ok.

Sorry, but you were in the wrong in this case. The laws are clearly written, and I agree, are a bit over the top, but the law is the law. I know a lot of people in california aren't riding legally and many of us (myself included) have been lucky and others not so much. When I read these threads I want to get legal so I can avoid the hassle.

Hopefully you can get your bike back and you will ride again. Don't get to pissed at the cop, as he theoretically was doing his job. I agree some are worse than others, but sooner or later you get the "bad" cop. I think you know how to avoid this situation in the future.

****** As for the comment about needing them when your getting but raped… that is crazy. Do you think while you are getting butt raped that some cop will suddenly walk in when you need them… lol yeah right. *******

That was my comment. It was an exaggerated metaphor, not meant to be taken literally. Obviously a cop isn't going to help you when you are being butt rapped by gang members - but he may find the guy that stole your moped, etc...

**** Fuck cops, fuck laws, fuck everyone who thinks they should be allowed to tell you what to do with your life. Fuck them all, you do yours and I’ll do mine, just leave me the fuck alone!!! ************

If what you do doesn't negatively affect the life of anyone else, then you should be left alone. But if you are doing something that can negatively effect the quality of life for others, then there HAS to be laws to protect you from doing that - and cops to enforce those laws.

It's an imperfect system for sure,.......but the anarchy that you described isn't going to make the world a better place to be.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I assure you that if you spend enough time hassling them or showing them how the law works in your favor that you should be able to get your shit back and maybe even take the state for your time… becasue some cop decides that if they dont know what is right or wrong they will write a ticket and let you work it out with someone else.

That's dumb. I think it takes a pretty ballsy person to want to take on that job considering how most people feel about cops. Cops make great money. It's dangerous, but they usually are supporting their families. I'm sure that you would turn down a cop's help if something horrible happened to you right? One day you may find yourself in need of the police and guess what? They will help you out... Plain and simple.

For the record I would never want to be a cop because I don't like the idea of having to be a dick...

******* Personally I dont need protection or service… *******

Maybe YOU don't need protection. But the 77 year old woman living alone in New York City might.

It's not just about you.

But, if your lucky, you may one day been an old man yourself. That "I'm a tough guy that can handle myself" attitude is not only idealistic - but it has a shelf life. Hopefully you'll live long enough to find out.

I think humans got along fine without rule before right. Cavemen seemed to do alright, yeah life isnt the highest quality or whatever but you gotta live your life. Dont let others tell you what you need to do. All this stuff is how civilizzation came to war. You want your rule not mine type of shit. It still goes on now, the goverment fucks with other countries because they think somehow America is right and Iraq or whomever is wrong. Impose your will on someone else is what I am sayin. I dont go around harming others but in this day and age I wont even help people, your at a crime.. you stop the crime and in the process you become the new criminal. Rodney King style. If they come to you with some bullshit about how a headlight could affect someone else, or how you dont have the right training to be operating a moped. I say shoot the fucker... I mean seriously when will it stop, when they are buttraping you and telling you to scream their name.... the goverment and law sucks. I could do it much better but I wouldnt want to b/c there is always someone who wants to be the boss!!! Fuck that noise.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

maybe, but earlier on there were nearly 7 billion people on the planet. Rules will be there as long as our population is.

Chris Hernandez /

Got to love the classics

Chris Hernandez /

I'm an idiot, I can never post videos!!!!

This might work, a couple of anti cop songs

Haha. I understand what you are saying, but at the same time, that's not the way it is now, or ever will or can be again.

i personally like the idea that criminals have to be weary that the cops will catch them. No cops equals more crimes, people killing people for trying to steal their car, etc. That shit is crazy. I don't want someone to have the right kill me because I got drunk and punched them in the face. I'd rather go to jail for the night... I dunno man.

Anarchy doesn't work. Try not breaking the law. it's not that hard. I don't really feel like the law is keeping me from living a good life.

Yeah I smoke weed and I've gotten caught with it and paid a fine for it. I don't sell it because that will get me put in prison. Whatever. I choose to break the law and I know that I am taking a risk... Some laws are dumb, but it's no reason to hate cops. They don't make the laws. They just enforce them because that's their job...

You should get into law school and try to change the laws buddy.

Orange Robin, anarchy wouldn't do anything to help the human condition. Granted people wouldn't be sent to war to die for other people's causes, but there would definitely be more fighting than before. Except, instead of there being only two sides to the fight, there would be millions, and everyone would be fighting for themselves. People are naturally greedy. You can't have peace without some sort of law. Especially when your attitude is to kill anyone who disagrees with you. Where did you get the idea that cavemen didn't fight each other? Humans have fought each other since their beginning. It is only now, with the establishment of governments, that, for most of us, life is not a day to day struggle to survive, and you want to throw that away? I completely understand not being happy with the government, and I agree that change is necessary, but anarchy is not going to solve anything.

fuck tha copz!@!!!!!!

dustin you are rad tho

that puegeot is too nice to let get impounded, i woulda left the scene in cuffs, or covered in blood.

and a tiny asian chick always looks good like that.

~SABAT!

no groms no blasters /

Ask these babes whether anarchy works or not:

also if it hasnt been 10 days yet, you might try taking your ticket or whatever down to the Tow Hearing Window at 850 Bryant.. if you can convince them that it was an Improper Tow (which happens a lot with mopeds), they may release the bike from impound for free.. but it'll definitely help to have your learner's permit before you go down there.

prior to this year's California Vehicular Code updates, mopeds used to be all peace and love, but shit's real now.. not much in the way of legal advantages over having a full-on motorcycle anymore..

not a dig against mopeds, i still love em, they're just not fancy-free like they used to be, and if the cops will fuck you in the wallet if you keep livin like things aint changed.

ps: white mustache is the same one that impounded my honda cub, i do believe

everybody knows: if the police have to come and get you, they're bringing an ass-kicking with them!

noahtodras /

orangerobin... wow...

you are a citizen, right? you pay taxes for all the public services you use every day, correct?

...the roads that you ride on every day that you do, you don't own them, the government does, and you help support their upkeep for your benefit with taxes. and you help support the laws and system of administration responsible for those roads... with your taxes. by being a citizen and paying taxes, you get the right to vote, along with every other taxpaying citizen, in the policies that govern those roads, and everything else (either directly, or indirectly) in this country. i don't understand how oblivious to this fact you can be. surely this is just an exaggeration?

you can't push your own policies and ideas onto how you use the roads, because they're not yours. you can do that on your own property, but not on someone else's. case closed.

ha ha ... I can't believe how this thread has gone. she has a right to vent. it's fucking a shock to have something like this happen. let her fucking vent, aight? I would be screaming my head off if it happened to me.

as for arguments about people "just doing their jobs," this is not a very good (ethical) argument. it is the same argument that the Nazi's used when they were prosecuted for the Holocaust. moreover, and this is really instructive, since the time of these war crimes trials, there has been a marked confusion about ethics in the Western World. People now declare that their actions, however patently unethical, were not "wrong" because what they did was perfectly "legal." This is a confusion of law and ethics and a REVERSAL of historical arguments about ethics. People should think about this shit and not just repeat it (because this is some serious shit).

as for the arguments against "anarchy" -- read a book or two about what that term means before you go spouting off about it. it doesn't mean what you think. the absence of laws is not at all the absence of sociality and belonging (which cannot be reduced to nor understood by recourse to law). if you could kill someone right this minute and get away with it, scott free, would you? most people have been in this situation numerous times in their lives. and guess what? they haven't gone around killing people. ending law, as we know it, does not mean ending sociality and belonging (and it's a bad argument to say so, because it reduces life to law, to policing ... which is what all these comments are really about ... and what kind of life is that?).

the present order of things is NOT the natural order of things and not the only way we have of belonging or living. swarm and destroy.

Since CT does not care about mopeds reg.(because you only buy a $12 plate if you want a plate to think you are legit when you are without one), helmets or headlights, I have to ask. . .

Does having the headlamp on lower the spark output from the coil??

The only time I get hassled was when my girlfriend and I rode across CT to a beach in Rhode Island and he told me that the passenger needed a helmet and should have foot pegs even though it had a buddy seat.

Before he could speak...I told him I'll just walk it back to CT(1.7 miles away). He said you wealk that way, I'm going this way. Don't wanna see you on this strip again.

Since then, I put on pegs and bought two helmets, just in case we go inter-state again.

By law I just have to be 14 and have clear glasses in CT.

But still, If the headlight is on, do i get less power at idle, I just got a new battery under my seat.

Headlights do not sap energy from your ignition circuit. They have a seperate coil.

While I am an idealist, I don't believe that anarchy works on a large scale. It's just like communism. It only works on a small scale with communities of people who are committed to living that way. If you try to impose it on other people, you get two things, you get super lazy people mooching off of the people who do the rest of the work, and you get greedy people trying to take as much as they can without regard for others. That's just the way the human animal seems to work on this side of the globe.

If you think you and everybody else will get along fine as long as everybody leaves everyone else alone, you are wrong. When you arm everyone, and let people kill whoever they want, you will get shot by some random dude who you accidentally cut off without even realizing it. Oh, and business will kill off workers who they don't like, or who aren't working 90 hours a week. When you don't have laws, you get what you see in the third world, children basically working as slaves under threat of dismemberment or death because people with money have all the power. Doing away with law is not the answer. Greed and laziness are just as powerful, if not moreso than peoples' "natural inclination" towards good.

As an Ashkenazim I'm slightly offended by your comparison of police officers carrying out their sworn duty to the gassing of my relatives. There's a tremendous difference between fascism and social order.

Dude give me a break. haha. Comparing this argument to that of the Nazis is ridiculous! This isnt the fucking Holocaust and police officers are far from Nazi's doing their job. It's a fucking police officer impounding a moped. Get real.

Sure. She has the right to vent, but it's ignorant to post FUCK COPS when she was totally illegal. How about, "I got caught without registration, M2, no head light, and no insurance. God this sucks. How do I get my moped back?". That would have been more appropriate.

BryAn eurism /

What if 'doing MY thing' entailed keying the side of Orangerobin's car? As long as he ain't in it. Hell I'd consider it leaving him alone, I wouldn't be messing with him bodily.Plus it wouldn't be stealing or murdering. It's all relative ya know

here we go, motorcycle cops aroung onythind here dont pull an two wheels over here.

this thread sucks!!

thats right i said it.

~SABAT!

Cops are great until they bend you over and fuck you up the ass.

Wait for it to go up for auction and buy it. I think they start the bidding at like $20. Ask them if you can put a cover over it. haha

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account