OT: Flight of the conchords

What are your favorite scenes??

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Re: OT: Flight of the conchords

murraayy, present

B r e n d a n C a m p b e l l /

most things that that guy dave says and when the keytar player asks todd barry if he plays the leather jacket.

my fav. me and my friends are always pulling lines from this one. "Your beard is good."

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

it's business time

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

ginger balls!

I think "She's Hot" was the only FOTC moment that made me laugh.

Business Time (the live version on YouTube) is the best thing going.

"If That's What You're Into"

noahtodras /

EVERY SCENE (the french song and the part of murray's leggy blond song where ambient office sounds form the beat)

When "bowie" says hes "already twenty minutes late for a party" in space. Lovin it.

Bret is in the Wellington International Ukulele Orchestra, who do possibly the coolest covers ever.

I love the Wellington International Ukulele Orchestra!! And that cover is the best!

"I'm not upset because you left me this way, my eyes are just a little sweaty today..."

And, the fan club scene where Murray slips in the picture of himself with his shirt off... one of the funniest things I can remember.

FOTC is the best show EVAAAAR. I love every episode. And the stand-up (sit-down) they did on comedy central was awesome. "She's So Hot, Boom" sounded awesome and the whole 1/2 hour was glorious. I suggest everyone try to find it if you haven't already seen it!

Please, FOTC has nothing on The Mighty Boosh.

i remember seeing ads and having people tell me this show was funny and i was like wow, that sounds fucking awful. "funny" songs are never funny.

but then i watched it. and loved it. great show.

Nick (cuperteens) /

Gold:

"It wouldn't be gay to put a wig on a man and pretend they are a woman. How would that be gay if you were pretending they were a woman?"

-Jermane

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account