Re: Nitromethane

Michael /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Well my main objective is to get it to accelerate faster..i dont care so much about top speed.. from what ive read and asked about , i would just have to get it so that it wont run too lean when im running off of methanol. since im only using 5%-15% nitromethane, it shouldnt upset the ratio too much.. so i was thinking i'd just make it so it runs good off of methanol (which i wanted to do anyway) and then when i wanted a boost i'd put in some of the nitro mix. at worst i'll damage my engine which wouldnt be that bad..itd give me another excuse to take it apart.. only other thing with nitro is that it burns slower so the spark has to be advanced..but last night i took apart an old GM distributor for the inductive pickup and the ignition module..gunna convert mine from points to electronic (hopefully).

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  NitromethaneTopic by: Michael Michael 02/18/01 02:11AM
  yoo clazy !!Re: Fred Fred 02/18/01 02:46AM
  Re: NitromethaneRe: Ivo Ivo 02/18/01 06:13PM
  Re: NitromethaneRe: Fred Fred 02/18/01 07:50PM
  Re: NitromethaneRe: gimmejim gimmejim 02/18/01 08:14PM
  Re: NitromethaneRe: Michael Michael 02/18/01 11:53PM
  Re: NitromethaneRe: Michael Michael 02/19/01 01:17PM
  Re: NitromethaneRe: beanie beanie 02/19/01 03:49PM
  Re: NitromethaneRe: Victor Victor 02/20/01 04:23PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account