herc almost done!...sorta(pics)

roadent$ craig /

finally got the seat in today... and its absolutely perfect, exactly what i wanted. just waiting on a new gasket set so i can match the transfer ports, and flip and match the intake to fit a sha 15. i also got a gianelli to throw on.

Re: herc almost done!...sorta(pics)

looks sweett

It looks naked! I like it!

what handle bars are those?

be ready to down jet when you put that pipe on...it four strokes like crazy.

shit, i'm sorry, where are my manners? your bike looks nice too.

Purdy clean there!

Take a look at the frame where the top of the kickstand rests against the frame, above the pivot bolt. If you weld a brace on the frame to bring the top of the kickstand further out, your wheel won't drag when it's on the centerstand.... It's just a weak spot on sachs and hercules frames.

roadent$ craig /

i might just be taking the kickstand right out. the spring is fucked and it hits the pipe when its on. im going for an absolutely bare-ass moped. hardwired. new cables. i custom made this velocity stack that screws on and off of the sha... real slick.

the only downer is the paint on the herc, its really bad up close, but i kinda like it. the handle bars are just black low ride mountain bike bars; flipped dropped and shortened 1 inch of each side. i have these on my maxi too.

Are you using the 504?

You must be, I see the pedal shaft on the frame.

I have the same bike in blue in my backyard that just doest want to run.

Nice.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

how did you mount the seat?

lookin real good, ready to BLAST

roadent$ craig /

fuck... mounting the seat was a breeeeeze. like it was almost made for that luggage rack.. ill take some close ups of it... i just had to bend the mounting brackets. it was pretty tight bolting it on. it came off a cosmo moped.

yes its a 504.. no 505's in canada. id iike to make a better exhaust bracket, the setup now is a little janky looks-wise. and beefier shocks might be nice.

Does gianelli make a straight bolt up performance pipe for the sachs? If so how much and where?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account