SAN FRANCISCO! PLEASE RIDE TONIGHT! MY LAST RIDE!

tonight is my last ride with the sunset riders. we are having an extra long ride tonight. we would like to leave as close to 1030 as possible. creatures, rustangs, creeps treats whoever you are come ride with us tonight. this is the last night i can ride in san francisco, and probably for the next 4 or 5 months. COME OUT AND PLAY!

Re: SAN FRANCISCO! PLEASE RIDE TONIGHT! MY LAST RI

dude, my bike is all tore up again. fuck. I will see what I can do, but ... it's not looking so good. work until 9 and I would have to drill holes into the new handle bars so I can put my controls on, get the brake on (easy) and I would have to drive with a leaky petcock because the new one won't be here until tomorrow. oh yeah, there are issues with the new upper triple tree ...

yeah, yeah, yeah I know it sucks, but Wednesday nights are so bad for me (nearly impossible, but I've always tried to make it). I also have work to do before tomorrow morning ... we'll see ...

riptide?

Kim Jong illest /

riptide

im coming, woot woot, where my homies at?

Hey Josh, sorry I can't make it tonight. Orange Moby's still not up for it. You know, I don't think we've ridden together since The Night The Muni Track Monster Ate Your Knee oh so long ago. Best of luck with everything!

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

my lack of a drivers license prevents this :(

sorry buddy

Dan Webber Kastner /

Sorry Dude, I am driving G and Emily to the airport. Have a good one.

Dan

Kim Jong illest /

thanks for coming out guys. such a blast. some good footage too.

next time, i'll be thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

thanks josh and sunset rides. Cuperteens had a blast, haha.

We will really miss you dude!

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

riders, fuck. Time for bed.

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

It was really fun riding tonight. I have to wake up for work in 4 hours. It was definitely worth it though. The Cuperteens will miss you.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account