pre-recorded!!!

ez da snow man !! /

<embed flashvars="autoplay=false" width="320" height="260" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/video/868354"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

Re: pre-recorded!!!

ez da snow man !! /

hear ya go linda post this in the wiki!!

embed flashvars="autoplay=false" width="320" height="260" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/video/868354"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /

you didnt aim message me or anything?

dick

ez da snow man !! /

dude i dont have aim!!! all i have is MA lol and an e-mail i thought you would have seen the post!! i will be back up still not running i need base gaskets still big air leak, they will be here monday! so live monday night after i get home from work. i'll post on here!!!

Sweet! It's now linked in the wiki (it won't let me embed it)

http://www.mopedarmy.com/wiki/Kit_a_Tomos_A3

(Everyone please note how the "A3" link is still red... coughsomeoneshouldwritethiscough)

My connection won't stream video and it's kinda late to let it all go through now and watch it, so I'll probably load and watch it tomorrow during one of what will surely be numerous breaks from doing homework.

If there's anything you want to add to the wiki article, either add it or put it here and I'll add it. I'll probably have questions after I watch it, but I figure I should watch it first instead of guessing what I'll still want to know. :)

ez da snow man !! /

well just to let you know i didnt record it untill after i put the piston on, so on monday when i take it back off to put on base gaskets i will record from the beginning and then post that for you to add, as for the video alot of sitting and thinking on my exhaust i totally forgot it need a angeled header but luckily i had one from a batavus. so you will see it running soon!!

i cant wait untill i get a laptop... i will record everything i do on my moped on web cam.. it will be great for the community haha

So does that include the wrist pin bushing swap-whatever-it-is, or no? If not, that would be the kind of info I'd be looking to toss in the article.

ez da snow man !! /

no but i didnt have to do anything both bushing just slide right in and out no force !! nothing at all it was so simple couldent have been eaiser. and sammy g i do not have a lap top i brought my whole comp out to my work bench lol, but it was so worth it..

it was sooooo easy

God I wanted to reach into the monitor and do it for you

Why? I got the rings compressed.

I was really afraid I was gonna hear the fatal snick!! as the ring broke ,you did ok tho

ez da snow man !! /

the tomos is running!!!! like a charm!!! A-3 w/ 70cc k-star!!! kitted up and fast as shit!

is that an a3n? you have a video of the exhaust being made?

ez da snow man !! /

hears the exhause 4 now, i have to get it bent and welded...

1226868969_a3_kit_003.jpg

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account