I just recieved a really weird email...

Mike,

Aren't you afraid to buy and sell parts and mopeds on the Moped Army forum with so many forum users being labelled as thieves, fraud artists, terrorists with high explosives, child sex ring operators, drug users, etc, and with labelled people's family being attacked by telephone and email and Facebook? The FBI and RCMP have been notified about the site, and city and state police will be watching, with narcotics agents infiltrating Moped Army rallies and clubs if I don't get a published apology from Harold .. but even without the police involvement, forum users could be labelled anything and their computers hacked and attacked by anyone and the moderator won't do anything about it, and Simon won't order deletions. So .. be careful. Watch your every move because Moped Army is getting a criminal name around the world and with police forces because of the forum not being moderated properly .. Harold and site owner Simon posting and/or allowing Libel and Slander ... criminal stuff. I'm a nice guy normally, but I've become a real jerk since being labelled a child molester by Moped Army administratation. If I get an apology on Google I'll just go away because I have no further interest in Moped Army. I wanted to help people repair and save their mopeds, and enjoy the moped culture, but while there are some beautiful, mature-minded people on MA there aren't enough for me at my age to related to. Talk this up among your friends, and approach Harold and Simon .. especially Simon, because Harold loves instigating and continuing trouble .. he's the one who started all this by telling people to call me a child molester. I don't want anyone on Moped Army getting a criminal reord .. I just want my name cleared with a published apology. By the way .. Jesus saves.

I'll keep the user name anonymous, but anybody have a clue what this is about? I'm new, so I have no idea what's going on.

Re: I just recieved a really weird email...

no groms no blasters /

robert mosurinjohn

That dude is talking about him self. taragaped sucks!

You don't have to keep the user name anonymous, I am 99% sure everyone who usess the forum daily knows who this is.

whoa, it's back...only without my post? I didn't think I was out of line.

whats the deal with this "targaped"?

I dont really keep up with the politics of this site. He sent me an e-mail too.

Why does he sound so pissed?

Why should I care?

ignore it, easy

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

i'm telling you guys, just mark his email as spam and go on with life. he is what happens when super crazy people figure out how to use the internet.

Well, since you asked...

"What's the deal with this tagaped":http://www.mopedarmy.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Targaped&oldid=7444

Why does he sound so pissed: 1) See above. 2) He's crazy.

Why you should care: you shouldn't.

I think when like 400 people recieve the same email, isnt tht called spam?

ok whatever I deal with pop ups whats the differnce?

I think that qualifies as harassment. We can file against him in court if we'd like. Then again, he keeps going on about the 'criminal libel' when he seems to be the one who's spreading that shit now. Hmm...

Fun fun for no one it seems

Oh and his lame little trip is petty and boring compared to the one Walter Muma took in 1978. I actually found Walters trip to be an inspiration.

"apology on google", lol.

It's getting to the point where he is emailing new or rarely visiting people who don't know the deal with him to slander MA with his crazy rantings. I think that qualifies as libel.

I never got this e-mail, but I believe the fbi has more to do than watch us.

I have a confession to make guys. I'm secretly an FBI agent sent to infiltrate the MA during rallies. Bummer, huh?

Dude did the FBI give you those peds so that you could be wayyyyy undercover?

You sneaky fuck!!

...still looking for that child sex ring...

Wow this is truly the mind of a psychopath i have never seen anything this bizarre.

argh not that guy

didnt we just get rid of this guy....like i dont know....a week or two ago....wtf?

He can't post directly on the MA site so he has gone into the members listing and is sending emails to all the email address shown.

Please just ignore him.

that haaaasss to be illegal in some way.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account