carb jets

ok...i think i just lost both my low and the high jects(the long thin one and the short thick one) now...it runs ok...a little faster than before...i have to engage the choke when launching then i get like fast i have to shut the choke and will go faster...it idles right...can i make improvments by opening the smallest jet inside the carburator? the one inside the cup thing...theres 2 the one that runs staight to the throtle and the one aside it ...really small whole

Re: carb jets

is english your second language?

no....my 3rd one actually....im italian....born in Argentina....raised in the Us....hopefully die in amsterdam but not anytime soon

ok then. what carb are you talking about? what jets are in there now what is your set up?

its a minuki carb the one that came with the fa/fz 50..but there is no set..cuz im missin the pilot and the air jet

noahtodras /

i don't think i understand... you lost the jets? are you running without jets? as in, without them screwed into the carb?

yes...exacly how you said it

i accidentally a whole coke bottle

Get new jets. They are important. Ifs a stock set up then get the stock jets.

trust me they run better with jets in and having the right jet also helps

First it was running without an airbox. A month or so ago someone posted about running without an exhaust. A few days ago another removed his reeds. Now we're running without carburetor jets? Talk about a minimalistic trend... I wonder if I can run without a petrol tank...

I ride with out tires cause that shit is for pussies.

I once rode without an engine, tank or electrical system but I had to do a lot of pedalling on the hills.

Real men ride with out handle bars.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account