SAMCRO

hey does anyone here watch Sons of Anarchy on Hulu?

It's pretty good. Ron Perlman is a badass. Discuss.

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/HFrLkXkdqn0-lyU1baU-dQ"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/HFrLkXkdqn0-lyU1baU-dQ"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Re: SAMCRO

lol, its rated tv-MA

but yeah, seems like a good show for sure man. through the first 5 minutes anyway.

Only every Wednesday night! I love this show! MF is a fine acronym, but I wish it was something as cool as SAMCRO. I want to be a real bad ass-biker when I watch this show.

"ass-biker"

lolz :P

really RJ? you watch this? Awesome.

You can prospect for my tough guy gang. You'll be "Goggles" and I'll be "Burnout McGun"

Watch out for the hazing though. Prospecting for my gang is no joke.

I'm down for prospecting to be in a tough ass-gang!

I've only recently discovered the hilarity of mentally or physically moving the hyphen when people use ass as an adjective.

It is fun :)

I like this show, the missus does not.

I still get to watch it at work tho!

I watch it as soon as its posted on hulu every week. Its kind of awesome, and kind of ridiculious and terrible, but I cant get enough of it. This weeks episode ended so abruptly, so many questions left unanswered. cant wait till next week.

this show is SICK

I like to imagine that when Novi Leaf and The Guns merged, it was similar to the Patch over of the Devil's Tribe, and for reasons of territorial strength and power, not just because most of them moved to Ann Arbor.

i've been watching it. it's grown on me some. i've gone from hating it to not hating it so much. ron pearlman is pretty bad ass on the show, though.

this sho is so awesome im not mad that they canceled the Riches because of it.

it's funny how the rival gang the mayans is a total rip off of the monguls of LA. Mexican biker gang the hates black people, pushes meth, brawls with rival gang.....

The show is actually kind of terrible, but super addictive and awesome at the same time.

Anyone else ever watch that show undeclared and realize the main character, from sons of anarchy, the young vice pres (blanking on his name right now), was the Australian roommate that banged all the chicks on that show?

Edward Richardson /

What would be really awesome is if they would do a Halloween espisode and have the Pres and his old lady dress up as Vincent from Beauty and the Beast and Peg Bundy from Married with Children.

Sure it's terrible but it is entertaining, and these days that's all I ask. At the very least the show is getting better with every episode unlike most shows that have an awesome pilot and then get super homogenized and boring.

woah... how did i not know about this.

fuckin' rad, there goes my weekend.

I watch it on cable, or I dvr it. Cause I have those things. Also cause it's on HULU a week late.

I think it's a really good show, if you look at it from the perspective that the pitch meeting went like this:

"Let's make the Sopranos, but on motorcycles, and in California. We've got Hellboy and Peggy Bundy in on it. Oh, and that pretty Australian kid that isn't able to do that great of a job hiding his accent."

"Yeah, that sounds cool."

"Yeah, totally."

^

|

|

thats probably exactly what happened in the meeting.

Hulu isn't a week behind is it? That makes no sense. They post it up like 3 hours afterwards just like the daily show and colbert report don't they?

I wish I had things like cable and dvr, but not only am I poor, but my landlord is 90 years old and refuses to let there be any cable lines going through the building. Which is also why I have crappy DSL and can only watch hulu from my gf's house.

And yes, it is extremely entertaining. I hate having to wait a week to see the next episode. My gf thinks I am an idiot foe how excited I get about it.

It is a week behind on-line, they post the previous weeks episode following the current weeks episode. My favorite part was the big gun fight at the Devil's Tribe clubhouse where everyone was shooting hundreds of bullets from multiple angles, and they show one person getting shot, the rest all ride away just fine.

oh shit, dont give it away

yes, two episodes confirmed it is truly awesome... and that i still have no costume.. fuck.

YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND WITH THE UNDECLARED FACT. hahaha holy crap

yeah this show is awesome. i always thought of the mayans more like the banditos. basic same attitude.

Tommy, I just am one of those scum bags that has a mental picture of everywhere every person I know works, and what I could get from them. I traded $40 of produce to a friend of mine who works at comcast, and I got 200+ channels, a dvr, and cable internet, and it costs me $75.00 a month, split between three roommates. It's pretty awesome. There are times when I feel like one of those dudes that always "knows a guy" to fix whatever situation.

Just found out you can get caught up and not wait for it to go on hulu. Just watched the newest episode on sidereel.com

I love the internet, and I love this show. I wish i wouldnt have started watching it till it was on dvd so i could just watch the whole season in one viewing.

its based on a real life motorcycle gang that resides in california.

Season Finally next week!

holy crap!

i haven't checked in on it since ep. 9... i need to catch up.

So good. I hate waiting a week between episodes. Bummed there is only one more left. Definitely going to be a void in my life. There is a lot to wrap up in one episode....

I get the feeling it's not going to be a very concluding season finally, but more of a cliff hanger for the next season, which is bad news for someone as impatient as me.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account