OT: Obama-mercial

I loved it. made me have faith in our next america. too bad i forgot to register to vote. oops!

thoughts?

Re: OT: Obama-mercial

I think there's a 0% chance that Massachusetts will wind up being red, so no worries; we got you covered.

I think its funny that McCain has a commercial saying "Obama is inexperienced"

I thought, well shit no one said anything when GW got elected and hes a tard!!

Maybe inexperience is what we need. Hell I want someone who hasnt ever talked to another politician before in their life. Maybe it would help them be less crooked.

I think Obama is as big a politician as McCain and neither of them really deserve to tell us what to do with our lives. Shit in our day and age we dont really need a president to be much more than a pretty face, they shouldnt have any say in the laws. We should be able to vote on all that stuff ourselves. Too bad it doesnt work that way and somehow we always end up in a fucked up situation or in some war. I think we should make cheech and chong presidents

I heard a commercial about how cheech talked to obama and he said how much he liked their movies and whatnot, then chong said he talked to McCain and McCain asked if he sold his wife drugs... to which chong responded "no man, I gave'em to her... ha ha"

That shit made my day today, it was on the radio.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Fuck Obama.

Fuck McCain.

Fuck this whole system.

Grow up, and learn to think.

^ oh thanks that helps this thread. did i mention i cant vote cause i didnt register?

what are you doing to "fuck this system"?

Ragin' against the machine, huh mijunkin? Next I suppose you'll trot out the term "sheeple", right? I suppose you have a much better alternative to everything (psst is it "anarchy rulz")? LOL

saying "fuck the system" makes you sound sooooo cool and grown-up.

kim jensen /

Don't you have same day registration there in MASS?

Here in MN all you need is an ID or a utility bill with your name and address or someone who lives in the area to vouch for you that you live there.

Check out your Secretary of Stae website and register and vote!

kbj

I thought it was very good. You could not have watched it and not felt some type of connection. No way McCain could have pulled off something like that. Obama's staff has their crap together.

"inexperienced" is just a negative way of saying "doesn't owe a lot of favors"

or "doesn't think or do things the same way we all do" (we = corrupt one-track-mind career politicians)

noahtodras /

obama sucks!

noahtodras /

i mean rules!

ahhh so thats where the 660 million dollars that obama has raised went. well not the whole thing i guess. i mean hell he has only spent 100 FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS and tv ads in the month of october alone.

let me state that again. One Hundred Million Dollars. spent this month. on tv advertisement.

He has spent more in one month on tv ads than john mccain has raised for his entire campaign.

give me one hundred million dollars and i could make a video that would have you devoted to the church of harold too =)

noahtodras /

harold, i'm pretty sure he bought your brain and enough evil technosorcery to put those thoughts in your brain anyways, so who cares! obama!

no, in mass its 20 days prior i guess. and 100 million dollars would make a sick video in any case.

it did have good editing tho. not 100 million dollar worth. but definitley good.

meh. even if he's the antichrist I'd still take him over a GOP three-peat.

oh and just so you dont think im some dumbshit redneck regurgitating the latest crap he heard on the michael savage show.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/us_elections_2008/7694856.stm

I'm with Mike; they are both bad choices. They are the same bad choice. Obama will not be some new kind of politician (I can barely type "new kind of politician" without laughing/cringing), and McCain...well I don't even have to say anything bad about him, cause not even most Republicans really like _him_, just think he's a little less bad. Anyway.

There is no substantial difference between the two. Taxes, foreign policy, economic policy...it will be more of the status quo either way. If you think otherwise you are fooling yourself.

If you like it when the government takes the money you earn, tells you how to live and what is acceptable, and, eventually (not under either of these goons) owns you like a bond note, good news: Your guy is going to win.

The whole thing for me is, that I vote with the environment in mind. I'm watching glaciers dry up, forests dying, oceans acidifying....I read about rainforests being eradicated, species disappearing by the minute,and watch the human race overpopulate arrogantly. The last thing we need is a president that wants to "Drill, baby, drill!", or his understudy, with FIVE children, that is a pentacostal zealot, that believes that earth is a mere stop over, to pillage.....

P.S. The lies are gettin' to me, too!

I liked the Sham-Wow infomercial more.

any ronco infomercial blows sham-wow out of the water.

ronco is a fucking genius

noahtodras /

but jamesg...

you pay taxes and live in this country, how can you suggest its system is a corrupt farce?

well, more accurately, how can you suggest its system is a corrupt farce with the tone that you're above it?

if you think there's some better system, or option, or place to live, why are you still here not doing anything about it?

these two candidates might not be the best two choices for everyone, but they're the only two choices for everyone, because either one of them, or the other, will be elected. surely you tend towards one, or have even vague notions of ideals threatened by one? assuming this is the case, and since you are (i'm assuming?) an american citizen, and pay taxes, the choice of candidate for presidency is bound to affect you in some way... why so high and mighty? it just makes you look ignorant and thinking your better than everyone, like me in middle school in my room with my two friends playing D&D

Nahhh, the Flo-Bee haircutter was the greatest ever!

Let me clarify. THE SYSTEM IS A CORRUPT FARCE. I am, however, not an anarchist, just a libertarian, so I don't mean everything about government, just most of the one we have now.

To suggest that something is going badly in no way implies there is presently a better option.

I never played D&D so I can't speak to the superiority you feel when playing (though if true I may have to start), but I can say that if I come over there and knock you in the head and put you in a coma for the next 4 years, then tell you what happened in the country and the world while you were out and ask who was president while it went on, you won't have better than a 50/50 shot.

Taxes are just a small part of the picture. The government takes your money in many creative ways. Would I pay dollar for dollar the same taxes under Obama and McCain? I have no reason to think so, though I also can't prove otherwise. Regardless, the difference would not be great (a few hundred a year, even according to the candidates themselves). Hey buddy, vote for me and I'll only I own you 165 days a year! My [evil] opponent wants to own you for 167!!

You tell me what is wrong with this picture.

best info-mercial:

Nads Hair Removal System.

Check and mate.

noahtodras /

well played, mr.g.

maybe we should play D&D sometime.

ive never played d and d. i have played role playing though. and no not that role playing, get your mind out of the gutter. ps. i have a d100, what now.

noahtodras /

d100... 5 dollars shipped? or is this a buy/sell post?

its super rare. and clean. fresh crank. 50 shipped.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account