Where's the snow Orlando???

Ahh...what beautiful riding weather we have here. Time to crawl out from under your stones people and let us enjoy the open road...

I have two running steeds and a Korado that will be that way soon so there's no excuses about not having a ride for I can surely spare one...or two.

Jon boy will be up and running shortly...jank tank and all

Sir Steve shall cruise over in the Exploder...ped nestled behind his seat

Brentus the magnificent will be dragged from his girlies bed...and duct taped to his black stallion. Jae...you can't hide either...no one can. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

As your eyes grace these words I command you to obey...you must ride...this sunday! YOU MUST! You will....otherwise, you just plain suck :P

Re: Where's the snow Orlando???

Uhh yeah.. what he said.

I'd add something to what you said, but I'm consumed by fantasy football at the moment.

Ride ride ride.

This means you too James...bring the yellow precious out to play

you must...you must...

if you guys would plan this earlier I would be able to make it.

This is not a special event...

Sunday is our typical ride day. (if people aren't busy)

I still wish I could ride with you guy's

I hear ya bro. The reason I don't go out of my way to encourage people from other parts of the state to come out is the fact that our riding is super inconsistent.

It used to be 8 or 9 people riding, so if 2 didn't show up, no problem, we still had a decent size group. Now, it seems like we only have like 3 or 4 willing to ride often, so if 1 or 2 of them doesn't come, the whole thing is shot.

Some people have gotten busy with school, work, etc., some are just stubborn, yada yada. Nevertheless, if you want to make a trip, the ride in Inverness, FL should be alright. It's going down in January, if I remember correctly. There'll be more info on that in the near future.

alright man, Keep me informed. me and my bro always have running bikes. and would like to be there in jan.

King Drunky JCams /

So the ride in Inverness is in January?

I was recently told November... hmmm.

Either way I would love to ride with you guys on Sunday.

The trouble is it's like a 100 dollar round trip with gas/food/beer, etc...

Doing that amount of loot by myself is something I can't do right now... if I could get my lazy/cheap ass friends to chip in loot and ride, that would be another story...

Either way, I wanna ride!

Maybe we can PLAN a ride in advance...

Anywhoo, I'll be around...

Maybe it is November. I am convinced we rode in January last year, though, so I just keep thinking it would be January again. Brent?

Heya!

I'll be in Orlando for rugby soon (Nov. 6-10). Any chance of a Saturday ride and a loaner? From the posts here, it doesn't look likely, but I thought I would give it a shot.

~sheila

I think my brother will be in town, but I think I might even skip fam time for the ride.

Think I may have my lines crossed Justin but I swear they spoke of it last time we all got together...

Sheila, At the least you can hop on mine (ha) and yours truly with give you a tour of the town....

Hey James, Did you see the girls and I riding by on the triplet this afternoon???

If I can ever get my maxi running I'd be down--building a bike from the ground up sux a bit when I have never worked a ped before....I figure another week til fire time I hope.

ez da snow man !! /

its only about 3 hours away.. not to far at all

No sight of any triplet, I try and keep my head up and out the door for moped engines whizzing by. Do it again!

ahh..but the triplet isn't a moped...or bicycle for that matter. Somewhere in between...

sounds interesting... I diagnosed my sticky clutch...

all I need is some "never seize" and some know how.

the clutch spring sticks open after a few minutes of full speed.

Alrighty folks... If I don't see some "other" peoples posting on this here thread I'll start prank calling your asses.

Bump!

Anyone have a loaner? I'm gonna be in town for work and would love to see the town from the seat of a 'ped. For sure better riding weather then in chicago...

If my 15 Bing makes it by Saturday you can ride my stock XK...

baby buggy bumpers....

Technically I'll have to be the one to give permission since you'll give it to me by then I'm sure.

I'm still here....Waiting for this project to get running (hopefully sunday).

I'm always down for a ride--anyone go to Scooter Nights at Stardust on weds.? I'll be there once the maxi is up.

rubber baby buggy bumbers

tsk tsk tsk...

It's really sad when the weather is perfect and no one wants to ride...

Me and my bro are riding to the beach today

Shit....Once this beast is running I'M DOWN TO RIDE!!!!!

I cant make it today :( I still have family in town. If you see a scenic boat tour go by, wave!

I'm going to enjoy a day of football.

Whenever ya'll want to really ride, let me know. Me and the Kreidler are mostly available.

Not that the weather is really cooperating but...we as a whole are pretty pitiful

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account