OT play some xbox d00d

Whos tryin to pay some xbox 360?

Re: OT play some xbox d00d

Winter's coming so I'll be on a lot. Probably some Halo. Been playing a lot of crackdown lately.

Armored core bitches

natebandit

Anyone trying to play some Counter-Strike? (PC)

I play ever once in awhile. You talkin Source? And I heared Armored Core sux online, so I didn't bother with it.

1.6 or die!

Hah. I never got into source, been playing since 2003 on and off and never settled on the huge jump.

milwaukeedave /

halo 3

giantdork

HALO 3

Muqqet qhuckeR

Fable 2.

Effin owns.

i TRIED to play today. except just my luck i RRoD'd. and all i wanted to do was play a little hero

I want a 360 as well, think I'll buy one with my bro.

Is there any way to mod it yourself? Don't like the idea of shelling out 60 euro's (so gazillions of USD :D) every time I get bored with a game. Better invest it in my ped.

i'm trying to play some 360, but thats about all thats happening seeing as though i don't have a ecks bocks. halo 2 works pretty good though =] and im afraid of the rrod^^

Red ring of death for four days now. Itchn for some COD4.

MarkGse .......fallout 3 comes out today i'll be at that for ever from the makers of oblivion??!!! gonna melt some faces its a fact.....dead space think bioshock meets event horizion good good good spooky......fable 2 even better than fable 1 with 360 live updates ever so often, it'll never get old and lets not forget fucking gears of war 2 nuf said about that one get at me fools we should start a moped army clan haha im a bigger nerd than all of you its true my wife is a manager of a gamestop. im gonna go clean my glasses and strighten my pocket protector now

sonnganz

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account