addicted

Jake Rutter /

Hi My name is Jake and im a mopedaholic, well it all started when i traded my motorcycle for a yamaha qt50 in june of 2002 since then ive put over 800 miles on it, i knew i had a problem when i wired a latern bulb to the front of it and rode in the rain at 330 am to work when i have a perfectly good car.i now realize i have no choice but to ride it all winter, and in upstate ny that isnt good. i dont want help i just want to pretend that it is "normal". thank you

Re: addicted

Welcome to the club, we can help you. bruce

Jamie Leonard /

The first step is admitting you have a problem.... say to yourself "My name is Jaker and I'm a mopedaholic" several times. After that come the twelve steps.. clean the carb, adjust the points... no wait thats another list.... darn....

;) Jamie

Hilarious,guys! Jamie,you're killin' me!... Yeah,Jake! You are a true moped-holic! There is a cure,however! Ride,Ride,Ride! Then when you feel like you're `weak',ride even MORE! Go,Jake,GO!! Here's how bad it gets.............I get home at 7:45 AM after 12 hrs.nightshift and should go straight to bed.Do I ? Nope! I been lookin' at moped forums and debating whether to ride a long trip because the weather is SO great! I think reason is returning to me now.....I don't know......the Sebring is still calling me. Well,I GUESS I'll go to bed.... reluctantly. BUMMER!! Enjoy,Everybody! Get out aND `PED `TIL YER RED'! don-ohio (:^)

Jamie Leonard /

Don, I think you'll be the target of the first moped intervention ;) (Ok man... step away from the moped... put down the two stroke oil... no you can't keep the puch emblem tattoo....)

Jake Rutter /

3am 35degrees open face helmet, i just couldnt resist

HaHaHaHaHaaaa! Jamie, I was just about to head out the door,but now......I'm laughin' too hard! LOL!!! `Step away from the moped!' Ha! If they ever try, it's Wayne's full-auto!..............LOL!! And Jake! 35 degrees? Pretty impressive! Enjoy ridin' you guys/gals! Ima' headin' out NOW, sleep or no sleep! talk at you tomorra! don-ohio (:^O

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account