homeless mopeder's...HELP! :(

Some of you already know, but we got the notice that we have 3 weeks to leave our house. We simply do not have enough time to get the money we need to help pay for a new apartment ( first and last months rent + deposit) so if you could find it in your hearts to help us out it would mean the world to us.

We ran out of things to sell to boost the money..and theres noooo way in hell we'd ever think about selling the 'peds. So im hoping this will work and a couple people could throw down. We have had a few donations already, thank you!!! We appreciate it soooo much.

you can donate on this site http://www.myspace.com/thetoratoratourettes ...were using pauls band page to help promote the situation.

thank you!!

-dave, paul, and dusty.

Gunther McCilicutty /

first question- Do you have a job?

second-how much is rent?

Re: homeless mopeder's...HELP! :(

Why did you get kicked out?

Gunther McCilicutty /

if you guys lived closer I could put you up in the garage till you got enough money to get a place....

Sounds like you need to get a job or work 2 jobs till you get enough.

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

I'll trade room and board for help in our business.

Light housework also needed.

No meth monkeys allowed.

BTW Gunther, are you the Whizzer expert on motorbicycling and motorizedbikes ??

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

Oh! I'm sorry

You are begging... not applying for work

My bad

I'm sorry, but you are resorting to begging instead of selling your mopeds so that you can find a place to live? That's just seems crazy. I love my mopeds but if I was going to be hitting the streets I'd be selling my mopeds in a split-second. Another thing, I've never seen you on this site. It might be different if it was someone that posts every day. Sell the mopeds.

Arbs has been posting somewhat frequently with his project Jawa with the Lifan engine. But despite that, you only got that engine a month ago Arbs, and you spent 300 on it. Cut your losses and move on - if it's living vs moped especially if you have a significant other to take care of, the moped loses. What I don't get is you posted this two days ago:

_Author: Arbslikewhoa (---.stny.res.rr.com)_

_Verified User: arbslikewhoa_

_Date Posted: 10-21-08 23:57_

_mines in the living room right now.. but were moving into a 2nd story apartment in a few weeks… so now i have to find a way to get it up the stairs and into the kitchen._

What changed between then and now??? Seriously man, I don't mean to sound negative but you need to reassess your priorities at the moment. Get that second job since you quit your other one, and if you don't have the scratch to get that apartment, sell the moped(s). You'll find another, but now's not the time to be toting a project bike around in your car with the hatch blown out after the Ithaca rally! Get that roof over your head first! Winter's coming fast and it's no time to be sleeping in your car...

i was working two jobs, a manager at kfc and staff at the tri-cities airport. But since working two jobs and going to college was putting so much stress on me, i gave up the mini wage kfc job and continued with tri cities. The only problem is..their still in the process of giving me more hours over there so i havnt been able to make up enough mula till then.

my roomies (who both have jobs aswell) decided to do this donate paypal thing...

so i just thought id post it here as well and see what happens. thank you to those who understand my position.

i recommend less time on music and more time on making money.. doesn't sound like you're gonna hit it big in music...

true! i finally checked out the place myself and the landowner needs 600 for the deposite and then we'd pay first months rent next week. Since we dont have all the cash, we tried taking out a loan...she insured us that there will 'probably' be no problem and shed get back to us.

well.... i guess there was a problem. so i wrote that thinking we'd have the loan and be moving in next week.

i guess this does sound a lot like begging and that shitty of me... i do appologize.

hahahahha..i know :( thats my roomies band. Their musics pretty.....interesting?????? :X i dont think their going to hit it big either

Salvation Army is a good stay.

Good exposure to the Word, also. /

I don't use paypal .. I give coffee money to panhandlers .. but your problems are beyond my capacities.

Re: Salvation Army is a good stay.

Perfekt Timing Angel /

I thought that a landlord needs to give their tenants exactly 30 days from the time they evict someone?

Maybe it's a state law thing...

Reponsibility. Fuck.

Tenant's Rights NY: Eviction

A tenant with a lease is protected from eviction during the lease

period so long as the tenant does not violate any substantial provision of the lease or any local housing laws or codes. For both regulated and unregulated apartments, landlords must give formal notice of their intention to obtain legal possession of the apartment.

Unless the tenant vacates the premises by a specified date, the

landlord may commence eviction proceedings through: (a) a summary non-payment court proceeding to evict a tenant who fails to pay the agreed rent when due and to recover outstanding rent, or (b) a summary holdover proceeding for eviction if a tenant significantly violates a substantial obligation under the lease (such as using the premises for illegal purposes, or committing or permitting a nuisance) or stays beyond the lease term without permission. Real Property Actions and Proceedings Law (RPAPL)

30 days notice for eviction is the law.

know your rights.

where are you guys?

I don't make that much money...but I sill have a car, a ped and pay my rent...how is it so hard?

The econamy is tanking, I too have a car and several peds, I can't afford ins for my car though, so I ride my bike..take bus etc...they key to staying afloat is to own everything you have debt, kills! best of luck to all!

Gunther McCilicutty /

nope...not me

I don't make much money either, but I'am still here...crosses fingers!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account