Re: LOS ANGELES HALLOWEEN RALLY

hey kevin did you end up getting a ped for that night?

Dude.......... day of the dead Olvera st. Saturday. Should so be on the agenda.

i agree....olvera street.....mmmmmm......tacos...

Yeah I actually ended up buying 2 so now panathinks ass can be sure to come. I left the city bike at his place and I am currently sporting an orange foxi gt.

Pablo Puchasso /

Yo. I don't even know the itinerary now. Post back already Chris. People don't even know where to show up.

We talked about possibly meeting up at choke or Mikes place. I plan on going over there Friday after work. So yeah we do need to make definite plans so everyone arrives at the same location.... I cant wait for that one dude to take our pics... he has a baller camera so all of MA can see how much fun we had.

Pablo Puchasso /

I like the idea of Olvera Street. Also, I think I'm going to go to Little Radio party from whatever party we go to on Friday. Anyone that wants to stay at my house can come with, or stay at Mike's.

I'm down for partyin and riding wherever, whenever. Lets swarm...

I think Olvera street would be fun too.

Fuck it! All we need is a set time for friday and a start location, everything will work itself out from there.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

BUMP!

Pablo Puchasso /

I agree with Stevie. I probably should not have offered the thing about Mike's house Btw. You should each talk to Mike if you would like to crash... otherwise my place is cool too. Just know that if you need it, you will have accommodations.

I stayed at Mike's this past weekend. He said there would probably be a lot of people crashing at his place, So I agree with Max, ask first.

Meeting location----->waiting on Chris.

no groms no blasters /

dudes, awesome poster.

Pablo Puchasso /

Thanks Steve. I thanked him in the original post that we had deleted for not saying "Los Angeles" in the title, but once again, big thanks go out to my homie Jesse Hotchkiss for the poster. Amazing artist and painter and Skater. Look him and his art and skating up if you got some time... now to just get him into mopeds.

Suggestions for meetups! You guys should probably yelp or google these locales.

Bars!

Downtown:

Bar 107 (Cheap booze, pizza across the street)

La Cita (Tacos right next door! Theyre mediocre but taste great whilst drunk)

Echo Park/ Silverlake:

Gold Room (offers free tacos)

The Shortstop ( Heartstopping bacon wrapped hot dogs outside provided by sweet old lady who reminds me of my grandmother and her potty mouth)

East hollywood:

Jumbos Clown Room (Exotic dancers and booze)

I know that going to a bar and getting pished would be fun but we do have to consider that some of the riders are not of age and not likely to get into a bar.

So here are some suggestions:

Phillipes!

In chinatown, they have delicious french dip sanwiches. The place is huge and has two parking lots for the peds. It doesnt close until 9 I think

Tommys!

The Original Tommys located on beverly offers cheap burgers and adequate parking for numerous peds. open 24 flippin hours.

Im just putting those places out there for discussion or for more suggestions.

Pablo Puchasso /

I also would add to the list Scooby's (hot dogs), Dino's (chicken... centrally located), and possibly Red Lion (german bar restaurant... under 21 allowed).

The Red Lion is actually not a bad idea! Would get my vote.

One last add:

EL TAURINO

A mexican restaurant (much like King Taco) with a bullfighting theme. Fuckin badass!

located near Olympic and Hoover not too far away from Dino's

Any of those places sound cool. I like trying shit that isnt a chain place. In good ol' Missouri we dont have any of those places.

Pablo Puchasso /

Stevie knows dino's! Mad points in my book for that one. Bootlegger central and awesome $5 chicken plates.

is there gonna be riding on saturday?

cus it looks like everyones gonna be nursing hangovers...

itinerary is definitely needed

or at least an attempt at one

Dude its only called a hangover if you stop drinking and partyin.... which I dont really plan on doing.

1/2 of the E.T outfit is complete.

you seized already Dave?! knucklehead! Why??? BOOOOOOO!!

Grade : F-

Where the heck is Chris?

The sooner we get a confirmation on the location, the sooner we can start spreading the word of dissent!!!

Last I heard he had to do some stuff around the house. I can call him or someone else can do it, but I figure he will get on later tonight and nail down a location.

I got the Foxi to hit 40 yesterday, NOT GPS verified lol.

oh god....just 4 more days and nobody knows whats going on.....

except the drunkenness part....which is fine i guess

the suspense is killing me!

Dude if all else fails we can have the choke backup plan. That should be more than easy to figure out.

You're telling me, I bought 2 peds just so myself and Panathink can ride. Plus this past weekend is the first time I got to ride here in LA. I'm so amp'd!!

Pablo Puchasso /

I know the route for Sat. Dunno if it's supposed to be a secret still or not.

Orangerobin... you get a carb from Chris? and 40 mph? You got a pipe on that Foxi?

Max, he gave me a carb, I went and got a gasket kit and 2 jets so Panathink can put it all together, no choke though. But at least now he has something, just needs a throttle and chain.

Nope stock pipe, it was more like 39 3/4 mph but the speedo stops at 40 so yeah. Chris has an aftermarket pipe he said he would sell me, so I need to find someone to weld it. The foxi goes fast downhill but slow up it, just like my Robins. The City bike has a ton of torque, for what it is and it has a real nice ride. I think its one of the nicest peds I have bought. Keys, title, and only 415 miles on it when I picked it up... mint except for the stupid stickers some jackoff put on it, those are gonna get gone quick.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account