SWEET hey GANG CHECK THIS OUT

WOAH its 3:30 am.. all the searching has paid off..

I am about to flip outta this dman computer chair..

I found a site from the neatherlands that makes Every single Zundapp part available that was ever produced by zundapp.. why.. becuase they baught the factories from them when they went out of buisness.. and its all for sale!!! I am so stocked... I can get performace exhuastas Carbs... diffren't cluches and gears for the tranny.. difffren't sprokets crankshafts pistons piston styles cylender and sizes.. watercooled stuff even shocks replacement panels cables lights speedo's wires tires wheels tanks horns you name it everything!!! the zundapp is the same as the casal motor.. and they even make kits in sizes of 50 and up that will fit on my bike.. i mean 65cc 80cc 125cc 250cc air cooled blah blah.. think of my little bike with a 3 speed 125.. holy shit batman... with pedals too.. muhahaha.. they sell brand new complete engine with new carbs and everything.. check out this picture.. i want one!!!!

wow.jpg

Re: SWEET hey GANG CHECK THIS OUT

ps.... with a pedal start that engine would be the shit.

thats way cool, wish i had a Zundapp!

daveb

ItsLookingUp /

hey duck, post the link. I want to check out those water cooled engines. I guess I better get use to seeing your back fade away in the distance!!! LOL

Very Sweet.

Take good care of that Casal, Duck.. and she'll take good care of you.

I did say it was a damned impressive piece of mech when ya bought it, did I not ?

If ya kill yerself on it, leave it to me in yer will, ok ?

-T

Re: Very Sweet.

Oh yeah- nice looking motor. What about that link, Man?

the link everyone has waited for.

http://www.zundapp.nl/main.html

the factory....

http://www.zundappbrinkie.nl./

anouther site with Zundapp parts and some cool bikes.. check out the 3 wheel 100cc "truck"

all the zundapps are built on about hte same frame.. the only diffren'ces are a little bit of styling and ther size motor...

from version ranging from 50cc to 125cc.... all about the same.

I am getting alot of people from holland telling me they have all kinds of parts to call them they don't speack great english but have transmision engines all kinds of crap.

I'd hate to call them in holland to find out about how much something would cost.. i cna't afford to buy one I just want to get a good idea of what my project will cost me.

Mayb eI can get there icq numbers.. wonder if they even use icq???

Actually duck, it may be a lot cheaper than you think. The US dollar goes a long way in the Netherlands!

I just found anouther zundapp clone on ebay for 9.95.. lol

theres still 5 days left on it.. just a parts bike.. not what im looking for.. but it is complete.. What is the prices of the wierd looking L versus our dollar.

exaple how much would this be in us dollars.

That is a Euro symbol

Doc Holliday /

at the moment, 1 Euro = 0.98 dollars so pretty much your looking at equivalent money.

Doc

Thats not too bad then.. that just that one site.. i think from germany.. the main site is from sweden .. so maybe it will be a bit cheaper.. hehe

Re: That is a Euro symbol

Find someone that uses guilders. Guilders are worth like half of USD.

Yes.. Guilders do have a better rate at the moment.

Things for mopeds in general are cheaper in Europe because they make and sell a lot more there. They don't have the to import stuff from really far away like we do in the US.

what is a guilder symbol? who the hell uses guilders.. ill look need mroe information im ignorant towards currency

Re: Currency Converter

Jim Clift /

Some of the foreign sites have a currency converter on them.

Real easy to use: your currency on one side, theirs's pops up on the other

I'm sure a Google Search of Currency converters would nab one.

Jim

Doc Holliday /

Yahoo has one, I have it on my yahoo home page.

Doc

I am asking what contry region or who uses guilders... that way I know where to look

Death to the Guilder

Guilders are no longer in use in the Netharlands FYI.

The whole country switched over currency to Euro's.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account