customising moped

Antoine Caron-Jobin /

Hi, I have a Yamaha Towny and I would like to customise its apperance, any suggestions on how to make it look cool.

Re: customising moped

Matt Lorence /

pin stripes, or flames, or go ghetto, and everything you can, goes to chrome plated chain (handle bars, kickstand, maybe even forks)

Matt I think you are confusing the low rider look with ghetto... ghetto is when you spray bomb the entire bike black so it's "original owners" won't recognize it when you ride past them.

Hi Antione,

It all depends on what you thing is cool...try going to www.ratbike.org/ There is some really cool or is that just weird stuff on mopeds.......amazing..........!!

Davemac

Keep your moped looking nice... And add some music and lights....

-Viet

Matt Lorence /

sorry, my bad. I bet a chain handlebar would throw them off too though.

david f martin /

http://mopedarmy.com/photos/brand/43/504/

This is the QT50 I had last year. I bought the bike with the trunk, windshield and saddlebags. The luggage rack on the trunk came from a Honda Prelude. The tailpipe is for an aircooled VW Beetle.

Other add-ons included an army poncho (behind the seat), a front bag that doubles as a little extra faring (army surplus), some silver and black rattlecan paint a cupholder, a walkman radio, a few pieces of jewelry...

Not very fast (25-30 tops), but pretty comfortable for my long commute to and from work every day.

I'm thinking about doing some serious body mods to my '87 Elite, to make it look more like an old Cushman or Vespa.

david

Antoine Caron-Jobin /

sorry for the stupid question: what is a chain handlebar

tire flies...there cheap and look cool at night

true

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account