How do 2-strokes mopeds work?

Re: How do 2-strokes mopeds work?

http://expresslyhonda.yuku.com/topic/464?page=-1

Some PDF available here too...

liars! There are magical unicorns in the motors!

I foolishly took my engine apart once, not realizing it was midnight on a full moon, and the unicorn ran away. All I could find to replace it was a couple of geriatric gray squirrels.

same thing happened to me and my power has never been the same since...

I knew, but then I stared at this Wikipedia animation of a rotary engine at work for two long:

I hear and obey Wankel lord.

***VANILLA BLUNDER*** /

i thought it was ground up unicorn horns and magical pixie dust

I added those to the two-stroke page on the wiki. If anyone has any more good links like these for any topic, you should add them too!

Jawa engines have the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse jammed inside...

The plague horse bit me once when i was checking my compression and i had to get a rabies shot.

Re: oops - that shouda been, "An Older Gentle

Olympian. -- Thank god you corrected yourself, cause no one cares. Whoops I said it.

Re: oops - that shouda been, "An Older Gentle

Be sure and have a degremlin bell; keeps gremlins under contol. Legend has it, if it is given to you by someone who loves you, it's a X4 multiplier in terms of it's effectivenes. Trust me, if the 2-stroke doesn't run, it's at least worth a try. For $4 bucks, you got nuttin' to lose. Better yet, when someone that loves you askes what you want for Xmas, you have an easy cheap gift (filled with magic & love). But it's usually better for protection than cure,

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account