Re: how much would you pay...

Miguel Centellas /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

you can get a dellorto carb w/o parting out a bike. but what is a carb worth? well, it always depends on how much you're willing to spend.

i think most moped shops sell a dellorto (complete) for around $50 (or more). but for a carb that's been used, i'd say no more than $25.

i can't really tell from your post, but i think you want the dellorto for a motobecane? it should work ... but i've heard there are a few problems making the conversion. the dellorto is really for italian mopeds (if it's a 12.12, 12.9, 14.14, or larger). if it's a 12.9 or 12.12, its' for a vespa and probably no good for anything else. however ... some dellortos were made for bikes that have separate choke cables ... i have no idea how those work or whatnot on non-italian bikes (which don't use that kidn of carb).

i don't know what tool box covers you are referring to, so i can't anwer that question. just go by what you're willing to spend, i guess.

finally, you have to be a bit more patient for answers. it might take more than a few hrs for someone to give an answer to your specific question.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  how much would you pay...Topic by: Matt Lorence Matt Lorence 09/24/02 11:02AM
  Re: how much would you pay...Re: Matt Lorence Matt Lorence 09/25/02 12:18AM
  Re: how much would you pay...Re: Miguel Centellas Miguel Centellas 09/25/02 03:26AM
  Re: how much would you pay...Re: paul paul 09/25/02 08:09AM
  Re: how much would you pay...Re: Dave Brzezicki Dave Brzezicki 09/25/02 09:10AM
  thanks guysRe: Matt Lorence Matt Lorence 09/25/02 11:11PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account