amazing jump

Re: amazing jump

King Drunky JCams /

Ouch.

i got to try that some time. probably on a dirt bike though cuz if mine is fast enuf to do that i will baby it. (ok as much as i ever baby any thing)

Sometimes, when I see used mopeds at the shop and wonder if someone jumped them off a cliff ...

I think the person who owned my ped before me did this once or twice...

i think i could do this

if you try that video it like this idiot did

If you land on you head without a helmet it will be the last video of you before feeding tubes ............Get one wear it...

Nice jump the landing looked like you were going to make. The video tells me peds don't have enough suspension for jumping

that wasn't me jumping. i just thought it was funny. i'd be afraid to fold my mopeds in half. and i'm scared of heights

Hey, for any of you twats thinking about jumping, you are going to bend the hell out of your spokes/rim. Just keep that in the back of your mind before you go Hotrod.

What if I got mags?

I have no clue about mags. I just know that you should avoid it if you have spokes. I'm just saying that you run the risk of seriously messing up your ride if you do it. For instance, I really doubt that your shocks are made to bear that force. So, you're moped is totally going to bottom out when you hit if the jump is big enough. If you have anything loose in your ped, you run the risk of shaking it all loose. I'm not your mom though. If you want to do it, go ahead. Just make sure to get it on video so you can at least laugh about it later.

I would never do it I'm a pussy and have had to many wrecks on two wheels that I should have never lived thru. Lets just put it this way Don't have your first bike be a 600zx kawisaki

Dude, you're supposed to work up! Start small and THEN get a freaking Ninja. Not the reverse.

Smaller is way more fun.

Dude doesn't know how to land a jump, you're supposed to hit the ground close to parallel to it. He hits with just that rear wheel so hard no wonder he loses control.

You can do whatever you want to youre own bike.

wanna paint it pink or jump off a cliff?

Go nuts!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account