So I bought the Garelli SSXL...

And I fucking LOVE IT!!!

Worked on it all night and got it running around 4 in the morning. I rode for about two hours woke up at 12, and went up town. Rode all over, doing about 25. Need more speed but right now I'm just stoked I have one. Some tuning will pick it up I'm sure. i even rode in the rain. (was given a rain suit... But I was too cool to wear it...)

I love it... Another feel good story for you... Pics to come.

PEACE!

Re: So I bought the Garelli SSXL...

you rode it for 2 hours last night!?!?!?! im surprised those tires even lasted that long!!!!!!!

mmmm garellliiiiiii...i love mine.

garelli > the rest.

i rode mine around for about 2 hours yesterday, too.

ssxl = hotsex.

ultraaaaaaaaaaaaa /

:(

Ultra... dude, so sorry. I bought another one. I couldn't get on cause my internet has been out and I lost you number. I have went every where in town, and no bike box man. I finaly found one, (via phone cause its out of town) and he tells me that theres no way that I'll fit. So we need a plan b man. lol. Call me any time hombre. 335-565-4723.

Pics or it didn't happen. tits or gtfo.

Kidding, that's awesome. I so so wish I had an ssxl.

I love it.

These have the nicest seat of any moped.

needs moar pix

yo maynard im very happy that you are pleased with your puchase. i hated to sell her cause i had hot sex with her too.

while i rode her i told her she was a nasty green girl and i would slap the side of her tank and tell her she was doing a good job and to keep it up. i would fill her with only havoline 2 stroke.

by the way did you get the speedo?

the yahoo is down so i cant email wtf

Nah, wasn't sure wich one was mine, So I figured we'd sort it out later. But its I'm very happy.

ultraaaaaaaaaaaaa /

yo hit me up dude! i got performance parts for garellis.. or a set up.. i need a few parts!! help me help you and vice versa!! hit me up..

shoot me an email.

I'm running the set up Chad suggested: 70cc Polini, 20mm Polini/Minarelli intake and a 19.5 mm Del on my Rally Sport.

It's rad. Definitely the way to go. Good luck!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account