what the hell

Ok guys, here's the story. My name is joe, I'm 17, and I live outside of kansas city in a suburb called raytown. My friend jeff and I had recently bought mopeds, I got a 78 honda hobbit, and he got a 78 vespa piaggio. We went on our first ride today, and it was awesome, until the end. We were riding down a street, and passed 10 kids playing basketball. We both waved, and then, about 200 feet further down the street, we stopped at a stop sign. As we were talking, jeff turned around and saw them running towards us. We were really scared, so we turned and tried to get away. When we thought we were safe, one of the kids ran out from behind a house, and kicked me while I was on my moped, almost causing me to crash and hit jeff. We were both pissed, but we knew we would get beaten up and our mopeds stolen if we went back.

2 questions: what would you have done, and what should we do?

Thanks guys, your awesome

Re: what the hell

cock slap. then called them gay for receiving such abuse.

that is what you should have done.

that's stupid of them, but with those numbers you probably played it right. 10 vs. 2 is bad, bad odds. the only way you are going to win that fight is to damn kill or cripple the first couple that get to you. If you can get away from that situation, it's the best thing to do. I bet you are pissed. Being 17 you don't have a lot of options, I guess you could check into some kind of chemical self defense spray.

You shouldve used your bike lock as weapon! Fuck shit up! Or wear a big ass belt buckle like i do and whip that shit around indiana jones style and knock they're TEEF out!

go back with paint ball guns and drive by their bitch asses

and then yell "dont fuck with the _____" fill in the blank with your gang name

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

Since you know where they were hanging out, you should have put your peds away and got the cops and returned. Those punks will continue to harrass anyone on a ped now, because they got away with it.

I have had occasional similar experiences from time to time, usually during the cold months when I wear a full face helmet and since I am relatively small (5'7" 160) I look like a kid.

BIG MISTAKE! I am 53, a 32 year Army officer with multiple combat deployments and lisenced to carry as well. If I wasn't moving and busy as hell, I would fly down just to slap around the little dirtbags so they learn their lesson.

throw a kit at those bithces

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

or go to www.bmikarts.com and buy the $400 gatlin gun kit..add 2 ruger 10/22 $100 rifles and turn them into the most wicked and legal machine gun and wipe out the entire infestation in less than 5 seconds...nah probably a little too harsh

Ride by with the Breakfast Mafia a few times. That should solve your problem. (I might add, you'll have a shit ton of fun while you're at it.)

No, really, if you're near KC and don't already ride with them, you're missing out. E-mail Chuck.

sounds like you need to start bringing watermelon...

Ohhhhh NO! Not another guy on a moped with a gun I hope? Tell me it isn't so!

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

Sorry..it is so..but mine stays holstered. The only time in civilian life it came out of the holster was to sucessfully stop an attempted murder..and I did not have to fire, everyone went home alive that day (well almost everyone, the crazy knife guy went to jail)

here goes linda the god of links again. your awesome linda.

oh and by the way. i would have gotten off my ped. took off my helmet. gotten in one of the kids' face and popped him one in the fuckin jaw. make an example out of one of them and none of the other want to fuck with you.

Is the breakfast maifa the branch that rides in KC? That'd be awesome, cause we need people to ride with. And you guys are amazing. I think we are going to get some steel poles, like 2 feet long, and beat the shit out of them. I thought that kind of stuff didn't actually happen.

Affirmative, the Breakfast Mafia is the KC moped gang. Again, I highly recommend you go ride with them; it's good times, and nobody is gonna mess with you!

A chain lock is good for two uses. Beat the snot out of people and locking your ped....lol. Invest in one.....I have a targa lx and i keep it right under my seat(i took out my oil injection and the tank)......so its quick access for anyone who wants a chain across their face.

what the hell

Helloooooo. Dude, you're in Raytown. That crap doesn't happen in Shawnee! But yeah, Breakfast Mafia. Keep riding though, things will come around.

Edward Richardson /

Lets Go!!!Lets Go!!!

Leon Swarmer /

Don't buy the steel poles, There is no way you can claim they aren't a weapon, locks however.... and helmets can make pretty effective flails. but the odds are still against you. Always ride ready to run..and sidewalks are your friends in a pinch.

You can still report it to the cops, just so they'll have an idea it has happpened.

Leon

do not deploy a weapon like a a bike chain against ten people. heres how that would work: you smash the first guy with the lock hard, hurting him, then the group of nine remaining kids wrestles the chain from you and beats your ass doubly bad with it, since now theyre enraged and armed with your weapon. just keep riding and get the cops.

yeah, best not to take on odds like that. situations like that call for careful plotting and deliberation to decide how to really ruin their party.

what the hell

watch the ending of the movie snatch. problem solved.

i'll happily be the voice of peace>

you did the right thing even if you out numbered them. violence isn't what you were after when you set out riding was it? so why should it be the outcome. keep those bikes running fast, and forgive your enemies!

I've had some friends get stabbed. I've had a gun pulled on me. Ask yourself if it's worth your life. People don't fight fair. Just leave, and ride again tomorrow.

just carry around a picture of a placenta and flash that shit at them.

don't wave next time you drive by a group of kids.

Edward Richardson /

Thursday 7pm. We're riding. Contact me- bangers at breakfastmafiakc dot com for directions. The meeting place is around Gillham Rd and 43rd St. we'll ride around beautiful and not so beautiful K.C.

toe fur threadkiller /

drop yourr pants and shit in your hand. usually no one will mess with you if they think you're crazy.

and if they still decide to fight after that.....well....at least they'll be the ones covered in poop.

give them milk from china.

just ride by again another day dragging an aluminum bat on the ground. if you can ride one handed thats a plus. but the bat should be a fair warning and keep away punks. i keep a 2x4 on me for my kickstand because its jacked right now. i know if i had to use it i would.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account