OT Underage drag racing

u know how local drag strips have a night where anyone can run, if you are under age with no motorcycle or car license can you still run a dirt bike or do you need a waiver or something, i wanna run against my buddies cars and trucks its raceway park in NJ in case anyone wants to know

Re: OT Underage drag racing

At my track, anyone under 18 has to have a waiver signed by a parent who will be present while the kid is racing. This only applies to cars though.

To run a bike down the track you must be 18 or older with a motorcycle endorsement on your license.

My track also wouldn't let you run a bike with knobby tires on it meant for dirt.

Check your track's website.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account