Re: OT: GIRLS,what in the HELL?

my sister-in-law is the only person on earth that can consistently beat me at Super Puzzle Fighter (II Turbo Champion World Tour Alpha XYZ etc) ..

scuse me while i whip this out:

that is QUITE the sega collection. nice to have the sega HQ here huh?

funny you would post this,

recently i found my old school NES and i had dr mario now i wooped ass atthat game and somehow every girl kicked mad booty when we played.

dr mario = you need boobies to play lol

p.s if anyone has NES games id kill for them,.....seriously

toe fur threadkiller /

you can come over and play me nes, barbie, but you no get the games.

wow a Mark III. Nice. Did you see couple of years ago when a Sega "Katana" Dev Box and a spool of GD-R's popped up on ebay?

I modded my old Xbox as a media center/classic console emulator a few years ago, and decided I didn't need the old Master System/Genesis/accessories anymore. It's not the same though, I realized I love the consoles just as much as playing the games.

I've got a problem collecting console systems. I'll try and post a pic later. Way OT, but video games are important!

oh man I can geek about video games on the same level as mopeds. I almost spent $150 on a Vectrex with five games last summer.

my wife owns at tetris II (which is one of the best games on the NES) We just get baked and play it for hours.

I think your pride is getting in the way of seeing that you can both enjoy this and have it in common.

Dreamcast is pretty effin boss.

Does anyone remember the tiny ps1's?

And the little tv screen that you could get for it.

That was my friend on many long trips as a child.

I cant believe there has been no mention of Golden Eye and the N64. Probably the best Game of its time. I will kill anyone with a pistol.

as far as N64 goes, BLAST CORPS is king.

i got my vectrex + 5 games for $40 :D :D

flea markets ftw

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account