malossi or polini

im looking into getting one of these but im not sure which one to get. what do you guys think is a better kit? also what carb should i get. if i get the malossi theres a 16mm del SHA carb and 16mm intake

Re: malossi or polini

if you have to ask, the malossi is probably a better choice. simpler installation, fewer parts, probably easier to tune.

Malossi for stability yet slow, polini for blastability yet seize king.

i'd have to agree with the other Jon up there. polinis rip reaaaly hard, but they'll seize in a second of theyre not tuned perfectly. the malossi is much more forgiving, from what i hear.

Polini kit is a good kit. Most of the problems people have to rider error. Riding to fast with the throttle cracked or running way to lean. personally I tuned mine so just before full throttle it 4 strokes

i have a polini, seized it 2 times. kinda sucks! but when the bitch runs, she hauls ass! my buddy has a malossi, solid. he has never had any problems, but it doesn't have as much power as the polini. i love my polini, but i would go with the malossi. the benefit of the polini is that you can use the manifold and stock bing, for a puch at least. i do believe the malossi needs some mods. not sure though.

both

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account