hey tbs bropeds ... bandits calling

word is that some of you all are coming down to ride this weekend. is this true? if so, we’re trying to plan a ride and lodging so we’d love to know these things

1. who’s coming

2. what time you’re planning on arriving

3. who’s staying over.

there’s a long ride though indiana on the planning board that would end up at hubers orchand and winery. not firm but planned. an earlier arrival would allow some awesome daylight riding….and extra time for fucking around

craig from peddy cash.... are you planning on this? any more peddy cashers?

why does this say 28 replies ... fucked and weird

nevermind

Re: hey tbs bropeds ... bandits calling

fuck it, lets just have another rally. can we have Whiskey Dixxx 09 early? can we honestly have 4 rallies this year? can we not ride enough? man red october was YESTERDAY.

Isn't BombBourbon run in like, a month or so? Regardless, I need to get my shit tuned. I would LOVE a long ride through the IN.

Why did I chose to move to Seattle and miss all the awesome midwest riding?

Not unless you want me to hurt myself more

Let me know if there's a ride going on!

sounds like fun. if dallas comes and i can get shit done for school ahead of time, i'll be there.

i'm in for any sort of ride to hubers

yeah bombbourbon is in a month... but we just love riding all the time that much.

When are you having the Georgetown Drive-in ride? The one with all the scary movies!

i dunno...... hmmm it might be coming up. we will figure it out this wed at our weekly ride and let you know.

i'm down with riding this weekend, but i dont go too fast so i might lay low till i can keep up with you guys.

i need to get a new pipe for the commuter. maggie and amanda think mine can keep up better with just that... let me know if you guys have any ideas or tips for me.

Josh & I were planning on coming down this weekend to do some other shiz anyway, so we'd be down to meet up. He's supposed to work sat, and my peds broke down, so idk if we would be able to ride, but we're always ready to party.

I also know that kelly and a couple of the other tbs kids were expressing interest in making the trek, but I'm not sure if there's a definite plan.

Let's huber it. two words: wine tasting.

chris you should come. if not for your good company, so we can do this again...

I need new cables, knarps, and levers.

Otherwise I'll be riding on the slow FA50.

CHRIS LEE!!!!!!!!!!

I just got killed with kitten cuteness.. AWWW

..like me, to bring midwest awesomeness out here

You should totally rip through Harvest Homecoming in New Albany on your way. I have to work it the entire weekend and nothing would bring me greater pleasure than to see about 20 mopeds fly through the mobs of people! If you do I can be set up to hand off corndogs while you fly by like gatorade to runners.

if people are planning on coming, when would they be getting in to louisville so we can plan.

yo people, if you want to ride...late night ride, friday night after dinner and a lot of drinks. if you want to come, post something, call somebody, or find us. Chances are we will be in gtown or the highlands.

I'll try to get ahold of somebody. I always want to ride!

where is everyone meeting up at, i'll be there

i'm coughing up trace amounts of blood and dallas is skateboarding so i don't know if we're gonna make it... i got your number mark, i'll call you if we go down.

kate, he'll probably check this, but just incase, his phone has been dead since sunday. do you have anyone elses number?

yeah i haven't seen my phone for a week. ummm. you've got nate's number im pretty sure right?

anyway, we're here riding if you all decide to come.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account