Re: anyone ride close to northern va? hit me up

I'm not too sure about MD, but in VA and DC I ride with no mirrors or turn signals, a blinky for my taillight, and no brake light. If they say something about it, VA law says that you're riding a motorized bicycle, bicycles don't need an electronic signaling system or rear views. DC could care less.

I use hand signals when I can.

Bring that magnum out Andy, lets ball. What's up for this Saturday afternoon? You got a chain tool that works on 415?

i dont ride any mirrors! they don't care. do it all the time. i ride about 35-45 miles a day. soo they dont care. but, they will bitch about tail lights. got pulled over twice. i said f-it, i just hold the brake. lol

i wanna meet up and roll down the streets, just give me a ring 703 855 0115. i hope posting numbers is okay? =|

anyone down for a ride on Saturday. meet up at jammin Java's in Vienna at 11:30 in the morning

Unfortunately I'm at school bro.

Coming home soon one of these weekends thought and I'll bring down my ride.

I do have a chain tool for 415 but of course...its with me down here. So gheyyyy

Still waiting on parts for my ped. If I get them and can get my ped tuned I'd be down if I can figure out a route there.

Gotta werk till 2 on Saturday. Anytime after that I'll be out.

Jammin Java is pretty far for me, Seven corners is more of a compromise. I might give you a call in the afternoon dude.

Andy, the gayer the chain tool, the better it works. What ever happened to that Tomos from hell? Get it working?

Yeah kinda feeling the same about Jammin Java. Bit of a stretch. Down for any place especially without hills till i get new sprockets. Hopefully these jets come tomorrow so i can figure that out and be ready for the weekend.

Yeah dude, I found a cheap replacement engine and just did a swap and sold it. New owner is supposedly hitting like 48 on that shit.

TIGHT

God I hope I get mine ready for tomorrow, or else I'm stuck at doing 25mph. Damn you guys and your faster peds. See you tomorrow, gonna be great riding weather.

-J

i know, its gonna be so much fun!

No worries J. You may say Im a bit on the fat side so I'll be cruising around 25 myself. Just hoping for no hills!

So any decision on when and where were gonna meet up?

Well I'll be out if anyone decides to meet up. 571-205-7783 Name is Alex

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account