Who compliments your moped?

For me, it's old ladies. Always. One woman told me my moped was "Cherry."

Re: Who compliments your moped?

everyone (except nathan isherwood)

Drunks!

Guys like me compliment Jakes ped. That thing is sick! Are you riding that while the MK is out of commission?

I usually end up getting looks and "that's so cool" from truckers, construction workers, and old hippies.

***VANILLA BLUNDER*** /

moturd is a killer/thriller for sure.

people love my magnum but hate my super sport, i dont get it.

yeah adam, Tron is coming to red october. the magnum is for going to work anyway, the motron is for blasting everyone (excluding derbi's, metra80s, and anything variated.)

so not really everyone at all.

Andrew Squiggman /

I would have to say, Most of the car drivers out there, after they follow me up a big hill for a while, when they do pass, they are usually waving a big thumbs up, come to think of it, that is not a thumb!

Seems like people in Cincinnati dont take kindly to mopeds these days. But occasionally i do get the...

"Hey is that a pooch?... By golly havnt seen those since i was a we lad... Cant forget the toe-moses as well"

and the ever popular

"Can i buy it from you?!"

is that a scooter? {no!!!!} can i buy it from you? {no!!!} all the time from mexicans.... and little kids

Derek, I've never seen any of your bikes, but I can tell you that I love your super sport and hate your magnum. I don't get that either.

Jake, I've been wanting to see that bad boy in action, so that's rad it will be at Red Oct. We've got 15+ Bandits going. What's the count for TBS? Are you going to make it up for the Detroit ride?

it looks like we're taking 7 or 8 people. tbs + friends.

i think a couple people have to work until around noon tomorrow so we won't make the detroit ride. probably get there around 5 or 6.

Most of the bandits are coming up for the D-ride. Elder and I are coming up later. Leaving here at 2. Prob see you guys between 7 an 8.

everyone compliments!

i was told last night about my fa50, "that shit hard...if i knew how to work on motors i hook it up fo ya."

milwaukeedave /

fine hunnies, and celebrities

I get lots of thumbs up from drivers. This one time this big ass ecalade pulled up right next to me and some Ol' G with blinged out shades was grinning and just nodding his head and waved. I hope it was cause of my moped.....

But yeah I've caught lots of old folk staring at it while its parked.

Everyone compliments my moped .. especially on the

load it carries so easily .. poetic. /

The monument is Canadian poet Archibald Lampman's. The moped is a Tomos.

1222963526_lampmans_monument_with_tomos.jpg

Re: Everyone compliments my moped .. especially on

Once on the way to work I had a guy in a Maserati coupe roll down his window and tell me that my bike was "awesome". I asked him if he wanted to trade.

my mom is really pround of me

She is especially proud of my uncanny spelling abilities.

the ladies love my ped'

:-)

jesus came down right through the clouds and said my ped was tits

only people on brand new scooters because they secretly wish their bikes had style and poise like mine.

everyone except douche bags

Girls love both my maxi and my magnum.

Oh, and one time I had to yell at my mom to stop riding the Magnum, she likes it a bit tooooo much...

some old german guy at octoberfest with the sickest mustache not only knew what my puch was he used to own a few and had nothing but awesome things to say. he was so excited to see one... lol

I have a Tri-ped Microcar...looks a little like an Indian Taxi...some Indian lady was chasing me down Massachusetts Avenue in Arlington yelling "how much do you charge?" At first my gutter mind was thinking maybe she wanted a different kind of ride.

sometimes girls on the street say that my moped is "cute"

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

no one because my bike is loud and obnoxious and I pass everyone. I get yelled at a lot.

most people think its sweet. my class mates wish they had there own ride (although mine never seems to run), except the people with cars.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot /

i had this really hot Italian lady come up to me. she was like"oooh, a Garelli!.. I had one just like this when i was a teenager in Italy !"... as I stood transfixed by her ample bosom....

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account