Re: Puch Maxi

SteveM /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

": there is a moped repair place in Kalamazoo!!<p><br>: : I am buying a Puch Maxi off of eBay and it needs a little repair. such as a new right handgrip, clutch cable, and coil and and there are wires hanging loose. i was wondering if these repairs and items can be purchased/repaired in the kalamazoo area? if so email me, post a reply, or talk to me in person...thanks<br>: : -Mark<p>Be sure to check the coil before buying a new one. Since you said there are wires hanging loose, the problem may be a bad ground, or improper wiring, and the coil may be okay."

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Puch MaxiTopic by: Mark (Elephant Brigade) Mark (Elephant Brigade) 06/09/99 04:23PM
  Re: Puch MaxiRe: bill bill 06/09/99 08:43PM
  Re: Puch MaxiRe: Mark (Elephant Brigade) Mark (Elephant Brigade) 06/09/99 08:57PM
  Fix it yourself with help from us.Re: SteveM SteveM 06/09/99 10:52PM
  Re: Fix it yourself with help from us.Re: bill bill 06/10/99 05:18PM
  Re: Fix it yourself with help from us.Re: mark (EB) mark (EB) 06/12/99 05:06AM
  Re: Puch MaxiRe: SteveM SteveM 06/09/99 10:55PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account