Re: OT: We're all Fucked!!! (Wendy's)

Wendy's Old Fashioned Hamburgers was recently bought out by Arby's for 2.34 billion dollars. Now Wendy's is turning into the same shitty overpriced shit as Arby's... they've announced they're never bringing back the Bacon Mushroom Melt, not even as a limited-time burger, they've cut back a lot of their higher-end options and replaced them with stupid shit like candy bits you can sprinkle on a Frosty, and the dollar menu is TOTAL BULLSHIT. They even shortchange you a chicken nugget if you order from the dollar menu! Wendy's has lost touch with the consumer's voice and it won't be long before we start seeing Wendy's franchises going under.

It's the same dumbass management style that got rid of the original Arby's french fries and replaced them with the bland "Homestyle Fries", only to discontinue Homestyle Fries as well, and begin operating under the audacious assumption that everyone would be happy with curly fries.

WHAT!? please tell me you aren't serious. are they keeping the baconator? olease god, tell me they are keeping the baconator.

So you are saying Wendy is going down? Is she any good?

it's 100% true. you can google it. You can pinpoint the time the buyout happened because that's when Wendy's discontinued a bunch of their better salads, got rid of their Frescata sandwiches and saddest of all, 86'ed their Sweet and Spicy Hawaiian nugget sauce. It's also when they started trying to market themselves to a more diverse (urban) market by introducing a bunch of crazy spicy shit.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck shit fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I have eaten at Wendy's like maybe 3 times in my life. Boring. I make lots better hamburgers, and I don't even have red hair.

Would ya keep it down in there? People are trying to sleep!

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

huh..interesting. this is why i like the gen forum. random

trival knowledge never hurt anyone.

I think the three of us are the only ones not sleeping...

ps Davey I wanna start that "dear targaped" thread, we need to come up with a time when he won't be on and I'll start asking questions and you need to be logged in under the fake profile and start saying dumb shit.

Naw my wife's still up... maybe we'll be keeping you 2 awake here soon.

yes!! i think we just need a third for sirtroll1. dude. scheming. i like it.

trik, useless knowledge is pretty much my life. a word of caution to any who dare to start remembering trivial information though: once down the dark path you go, forever will it dominate your destiny. until you realize the ulterior motives behind every advertising campaign and you spend your evenings bitching about how "if American Family Life And Casualty thinks they can change their image by using an acronym and having the Kaplan Thaler Group parade some goofy talking duck around, they've got another thing coming..."

by the way, not only am i up, but i just cleaned and organized my entire apartment/shop. swept, mopped, dusted, the whole nine yards. now i am at a loss as far as what to do.

by the way nate, i have been meaning to tell you. i perfected my confetti delivery system suit thingy. i call it the annoyance suit. it shoots a stream of confetti from a tube strapped to the arm and also has a 15million candle power spotlight in the chest. i hit my buddy with the prototype earlier and he said it was definitely annoying. mission accomplished! i'll send you pics when its completely done. i apparently have to wait because there is some film crew that wants to film me finalizing and testing it. why? i have no idea.

hmmm good stuff, huh?

I'm on the way to building the coolest looking harmonograph ever made.

really you say? do tell.

Oh... it's time.... Cover your ears guys. Goodnight. It was fun on the ol' Gen For tonight!

Oh man, if I get started on discussing harmonographs I'll be up all night, and miss the wet warmth. Mine will have 3 pendulums, each with full circular swinging motion. 2 regular bowling balls on two long adjustable pendulums, and one candlepin ball (like my bowling machine uses) for the 3rd shorter fulcrum for making frilly outsides of the drawings they make, but the 3rd will also be able to remain still if wanted.

The tabletop area of it will be stationary, and be the shape of a boomerang, and also be covered with boomerang-design formica, over a sheet of steel, so I can use cool lathed magnets to hold the paper in place.

as long as i can dip the same fries in the same frosty i dont care

oh and...CURLY FRIES FOREVER!

I hate to break it to you, but they ain't the "same fries"... they've been downsized, no more "Biggie Size". And you seem like a guy who appreciated the Biggie Fry.

Old Fry Sizes:

Small, Medium, Large (standard with a combo), Biggie, GREAT Biggie

Revised Fry Sizes:

Value Menu Small (smaller than old small), Medium (now the standard combo side), Large.

josh! you're not seeing the bigger picture here! bacon mushroom melt, GONE!! FOREVER!! i swear, if they even fucking so much as think about fucking with the junior bacon cheeseburger, i will lose my shit.

while i have the two of you here, i have a question. i got the volatge regulator that 1977 sells. no instructions. it has two wires, a yellow and a black. normally they would have three (positive in, positive out, and ground), but without the third i am at a loss. you guys ever fuck with these?

here's another little nugget of wisdom:

The McDonald's 2 cheeseburger meal costs .99 more than the _double_ cheeseburger meal. And the double cheeseburger costs 99 cents. So anyone who buys the 2 cheeseburger meal is a dumbass because they could just order the double cheeseburger meal and then buy an extra double cheeseburger, and have the 2 _double_ cheeseburger meal.

here the double hamburger is 99 cents. the double cheeseburger is 1.29. 30 cents for cheese? fuck that.

i dont really eat at wendys. but if i do go there its so i can dip fries in a frosty for 2 bucks.

me? i like the king. quad stack forever. and the ONLY burger joint of the chains to offer onion rings. whats up with that?

rally's. they have the onion rings. also, whataburger.

whataburger is by far the best fast food burger joint. i dno't know if you guys have them that far west or north, but if you ever come down south, i am treating you guys to the best fucking fast food burger you will ever cram down your gullet.

believe you me.

dude, when i head south, its all KRYSTALS

there will be plenty of time for that josh. are you heading to savannah again anytime soon?

no idea. gonna do some traveling mid november

BRING BACK WILD MOUNTAIN CHICKEN!

Possibly the best sandwich ever on their menu.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account