Moped army t-shirts. What if...

I was to make a few just for my self, and wear them around town. What are your thoughts? Not chapter shirts, but Moped Army t's.

Before I explain my self, I want to ear what you really think of the Idea.

Re: Moped army t-shirts. What if...

the Idea is so big it gets capitalization?

holy crap this is probably the best idea i have ever heard

What was the question again?

Make t-shirts... who cares. Wear it too.

I had a similar idea with making some vinyls and GIVING THEM AWAY!Yes you heard me free but,I didnt know if it was okay so I havent yet I do have a design or two that are absolutely tricked out.

ditto. who cares?

Well last time I submitted my MA shirts I got bashed to hell and back. Every one here thinks anything thats not a damned ninja or harly is a moped. And mopeds are "DUI" mobiles. So the stigma is alive and well. How ever, when I rode that Madass knock off around town, people were confused. They were like... its a scooter, but it doesn't look like a scooter... They all wanted to ride it, and shit. Some were like I want one lets gettem and ride together.

So with that said. The Moped Army is unheard of here. People don't even realise what exactly it is that entails a moped. (motor/pepals... apparently not that obviois to some) I don't want to be the only one i town that rides my ped to work... or at all for that matter.

I look at MA tee's and a way to advertise the site. Knowing is half the battle. I have showed a few friends the site and the were amazed that there was a comunity, for that mater a whole sub culture that revolves around mopeds... who'd have thought.

Any way, the more that see its not just for the licenseles 40 year old dude that has to get to work, the more may pick it up.

And I knew that half of you would be like who gives a shit, or have somethin snide to say...

so i wanted to see what you're reaction was before I told to the reason.

OT: you guys seem to be jerks sometimes. Not all of you cause some have really helped me out before. But thats a nother topic. Look out for "WHY ARE THEY ALL DICKS?"

LOOK OUT FOR STOP WHINING

You want to advertise because this is a cool little community of moped people, but we're "dicks" to you. Make up your mind man.

Fickle whining.

Seems like the waaaaaaaaaahmbulance needs to make another pass through this forum.

thsi thread tells you you don't have to ask permission man.

Shanghai Clown Posse /

I never said the forum was full of dicks. I actualy said the opposite. That was to kinda point out to the people that maybe didn't realize that they were getting to be like that. Forums jade people some times, and i didn't think that a post reminding them of why people come here would hurt.

I try not to feed into people that make comments just to be dicks. But when you do it for no reason, on this forum, your representing more than your self. To a new comer, they don't see it as, "oh that one guy was a dick to me." They see it as the forum is full of assholes. Thats not what this forum is, and frankly it should be just the opposite. People that dig peds have to deal with the every day snickering and its ridicule for the most part. Although when you really like something it doesn't matter what other people say, it really sucks when you come to a group of like minded people and get the same treatment.

(Waambulance can pass all day,thick skin this, and whine that, but there are things called Rallys. Where people talk face to face, and theres no LCD screen to stop people from punching you in the face. I'm not one to start trouble, but I don't deal to well with pricks insulting me in real life. So make sure that if we ever meet in person you're on your p's and q's Ahp. Cause I'm not a keybord gangster like some.)

Anyone who fights at a rally should have their fucking ped lit on fire.

Any one who warrents a fight gets one is my point.

oh my god. did you just threaten everyone? wow.

and yes, ped fire is definitely a suitable punishment for fighting at a rally.

no i didn't threaten any one. My point was that if your a dick to every one dick things happen to you in return. Its natural. Checks and balences... Let some one kick your ped over and look you in the face at a rally. what are you gonna do? Kiss him?

Lighten up, I'm not trying to start shit.

wow! just make the shirts so i can buy one please

in a post yesterday you wrote:

_I am a homophobe so what? they freak me out_

You can't handle Moped Army.... theres way too much gender bending butt sex on here for you!

lol, okay. thanks for the memo.

I am gay...

shenanigans on so many levels!

who kicked your ped over at a rally? has that ever happened to anyone here?

Hey mopedmaynard, if it's any consolation _I_ get your point. It's a bull board like any other, same trolls and douche bags, just different subject matter.

oh, go ahead and make your shirts, if it makes you happy, or gay for that matter.

Dude,

Its rare that I get this, but this is THE BEST IDEA EVER!

Make a Moped Army shirt and on the back put " Why Are They All Dicks!?"

Problem solved..now get busy and mail me one.

Now that's A great Idea.

soooo...i'm just gonna ignore most of this thread and try to figure out what you are asking...are you asking if "moped army" is copyrighted and if you need permission to use "moped army" on a tshirt design?

im pretty sure that simon will personally stab your face for copyright infringment....

sheesh are you serious?

MOPED ARMY: WHY ALL THEY ALL DICKS best t shirt ever

Gunther McCilicutty /

I get your point also Mopedmaynard. I have fought guys in the past just for calling me short. I used to be and sometimes still am a huge asshole. I have matured to the point where if someone pisses me off I just let it roll off my back. Fighting is overrated and now adays if you break someones nose you can get sued...I don't need that, but 15 years ago I would have thrown down with anyone and have. Point is don't go looking for a fight. If someone kicked over your moped they better have a good reason...if someone accidently knocked it over that is another story.

Print me a shirt that says Moped Army: The New UFC

Even Better! A name tag on the left breast that says "Hi I'm a DICK" , like a name badge and on the back a pet wheel with Moped at the top and Army on the bottom! Does that last part make sense?

I like the name of this thread... It's inspiring.

I don't like anything inside it though. Go make your t shirts and don't start fights at rallies. We're all moped people.

In an old t-shirt-designs-turned-why-are-you-guys-being-so-mean-to-me thread I suggested a shirt that said "Moped Army: A Bunch of Fucking Assholes"

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account