GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!

Gravery Manure /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

have you ever wanted to just say FUCK IT and go on a rampage in your car? heres my story...

wouldnt ya know it? i spent three days trying to get my bike timed just right then BAM! detonation. so i blew up my extinct av7 kit. so what? i have a bronco! so friday night me and harold did tag-team trucks to the in-and-out. BTW, when harold is stoned and driving in fog he is scary as hell to follow! we only had to pick up a dozen bikes, not too bad. after we got to the bar i spent the rest of the night delivering peds. the street fighter tournament was cancelled on account of it being 2am when i got home.

SATURDAY: wake up at 7am with a flood of calls from people i dont know who want me to come get their bikes. why not. as i drive around town picking up and delivering bikes, i get asked to ride chase again today. no sweat! ill fix my bike later. after getting my new piston from benji, lots of bad luck ensues. long story short, i get the piston for free.

we go to the meetup spot and promptly spray paint "MOPED RESCUE" on the tailgate. after about 20 mins both me and harold are FULL of bikes and people. we decide to break off from the pack and drop off some bikes. the phone is ringing off the hook. dead peds from strangers. "is this moto-brokane?" the ENTIRE west side is gridlock traffic. deciding id take a "short cut" i get stuck in traffic for 1/2 hour. we are now 1 hour behind the pack.

after many back-and-forth calls to harold i think he lost his mind with me. i lost my mind from being stuck in traffic and decided to DRIVE MY TRUCK LIKE A MOPED! that means blowing signs, taking the sidewalk, and sqeezing between traffic.

we meet up with the pack and i decide THIS TIME they will not get out of my sight...

what happened next can only be decribed as real life grand theft auto.

as the pack navigates through traffic i must do the same, by any means neccessasy. the sheer look of terror on peoples faces when they see me barreling down at them head-on horn blaring is priceless. tiny asians scatter everywhere in china town. people trying to muscle the pack are forced off the road. hummers in the presidio are terrified as i nearly ram them to keep them off the packs ass. at this point I OWN SAN FRANCISCO.

i figured, ive played enough video games to pull this off. you know that feeling you get when you weave through traffic? X10 in a truck! the path of choas behind me was awesome. jumping curbs and running red lights, making people dive out of the way on sidewalks, driving in BOTH lanes to thwart tailgaters. OMG it was amazing. i was the sheepdog of the pack.

once we got to the bbq i figured i had probably ran up about $10,000 in red light camera fines and decided to give it a rest. the rest of my day RIGHT up to the party was delivering people, equipment, and peds where they needed to go.

i probably met about, 40 people i didnt know from all the pick up and drop off i did. it was great meeting all of you!

so what if i had a BROKANE-moped, i had just as much fun as a support vehicle. gender bender was seriously the woodstock of mopeds. TRUELY epic

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Topic by: Gravery Manure Gravery Manure 09/29/08 02:24AM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: markryan markryan 09/29/08 02:33AM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: davey davey 09/29/08 02:36AM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: ) Cupermcnewbster ( ) Cupermcnewbster ( 09/29/08 02:37AM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: Nick Nick 09/29/08 02:37AM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: Max Max 09/29/08 03:45AM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: Troy Elizares Troy Elizares 09/29/08 05:06AM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: Gravery Manure Gravery Manure 09/29/08 03:47PM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: Graham Motzing Graham Motzing 09/29/08 03:55PM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: lawlow lawlow 09/29/08 04:19PM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: Responsible Jon Responsible Jon 09/29/08 04:47PM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: 50cc Shaw 50cc Shaw 09/29/08 04:48PM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: Troy Elizares Troy Elizares 09/29/08 04:56PM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: doctorwhizzer doctorwhizzer 09/29/08 05:17PM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: E A E A 09/29/08 05:53PM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: Gravery Manure Gravery Manure 09/29/08 06:34PM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: David Ciao David Ciao 09/29/08 06:55PM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: Gravery Manure Gravery Manure 09/29/08 10:08PM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: Eric K Eric K 09/29/08 10:52PM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: ) CuperAWESOMO ( ) CuperAWESOMO ( 09/29/08 10:51PM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: Jon P Jon P 09/29/08 10:55PM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: Bort Hoff Bort Hoff 09/30/08 01:41AM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: Pablo Puchasso Pablo Puchasso 09/30/08 02:08PM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: #CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne #CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne 11/06/17 03:58PM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 11/07/17 10:16AM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: #CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne #CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne 11/07/17 10:45AM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: alex ganz alex ganz 11/06/17 07:57PM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: #CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne #CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne 11/06/17 10:20PM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: alex ganz alex ganz 11/07/17 09:26AM
  Re: GENDER BENDER: motos bronco adventure!Re: Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ 11/07/17 01:37AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account