burnout pix

anybody smell rubber????

109.jpg

Re: burnout pix

david f martin /

Pretty cool... Kinda gay looking, too. Billy Bob would get a kick out of this.

david

I did something like that at bb7 with my bike Sweet Lucifer (two speed puch maxi with 64cc polini reedvalve cylinder kit). The only person that got a picture of it was Jax, but I doubt I'll ever see it.

Matt- is that you? Obviously a Tomos... ! cool pic for sure. I've had peds that would wheelie, but none that would smoke, without a lift or some sand....

Cool, yes. Ver' cool. I wonder if Trike can do one with all the low end he's got. Probably not, too much traction with 2 rear wheels... even with the front brake locked, I betcha it would push the front wheel across the tar.....which I suppose, would begin to smoke eventually.

A FRONT wheel smokeshow.....now that'd be something new.

See Trike.... with the front wheel pouring smoke.....doing 20 in a straight line......

Well, it might if it were a live axle, but remember I have a differential back there, which means awesome traction.

If I cleaned it up and tuned it a bit, yes, the front wheel would lift, maybe a little - I am considering eventually going down to maybe a 14" front wheel for that "jacked-up" look, and once the performance mods are done, unless I change the gearing (which I intend to) it would wheelie, yes.

I think the most impressive low-end powerhouse was a honda camino someone posted a small movie of here on the forum, for a variator drive to even come close to wheelies is downright impressive.

Me, I intend to gear for high-speed cruising, even if it means pedal-assisted takeoffs, because most of the routes I travel require a considerable amount of top speed.

-T

Matt Lorence /

I can wheelie with my 50V, and fly thru bikes! Seriously though, I have popped decent wheelies, looks preety cool when I bunny hop the thing off of stuff too.

Travis B. /

Hahaha no

but cool

yeah, i could do w wheelie with my Motobecane 50V but i have my trainlor hitch on there now so i cant really get high enough to stay there anymore

david f martin /

You're a madman, Kyle. What do you pull with the hitch, pray tell?

david

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account