OT: H2O International

Any other VW freaks out there? Any of you headed to or are in Ocean city, MD this weekend?. I am headed out at around noon for the 13-14 hour drive from Grand Rapids, MI to Ocean city, MD.

I am super stoked for this weekend. It cannot come soon enough. Should be a great weekend. Cars, cars, friends, the beach, the sights, a real vacation for a change, and more cars!!

Re: OT: H2O International

a bunch of my friends (non moped) are going. I would be there except i am no longer on the east coast. So much fun doing everything besides the actual car show. I've gone for the last 3 years before missing this one.

whats in O.C. this weekend? im 40 mins from there and was planning on hittin the beach anyway this weekend,,,,,,,,,,

ok i read up on it.is it a members only event ? or is it open to the public?

Missing it this year but hopefully next year Project "Bagged 69" will be ready. Chassis done! Goal over the winter ready for spring is widen fenders and have ready for paint.

I know it's not a water cooled but decided to step a way from MK2 for a wile and go old school.

Mike

im going ..

if you bring you ped.. ill bring my ped.

also there are afew people in my car club heading from michigan.

Tyler Jacobson /

should be there sunday

I was going to go. but its supposed to rain all week. and my Scirocco has been doing this great thing where it doesn't idle and stalls in the rain. so I don't think I'd make it around very well. its a shame cause I was really looking forward to it. but I'll have my car ready for dubs on the beach next year.

friday the wheather held up and the cars (and partys) were out in full force. today theres minor rain but the pre-show party at the trakc is still bumpin. minor rain will be in and out all day. tomorrow it will alot more clear to enjoy the show and do a final cruise. the hot spot is the carousel parking garage, and teh jolly roger parking lot. also the convention center usual has people partying it up

my brother is there...he says its "fucking amazing"

it always is. thats the joy of living here :]

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

when i get back into the vw scene i will be there with bells on in a MK2 GTI for sure..... if i hadn't gotten so deep into mopeds this summer i would be scheming on getting another gti.... my favorite car ever...

it was a good show.. the rain was nuts.

that scooter. the BDA guys were riding around the neon tape one.

i told them i could port out the cylinder for them and get them some more top end

well it was a great time for those that went... just got back to Michigan a few hours ago. 13 hour drive. I only saw 2 mopeds cruising around.

One was on the main drag... a Puch and the other was cruising around by our

Condo I think it was a motobecane.

Lots of scooters rolling around

vwvortex ftw!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account