emotional rollercoaster

i think i'm developing a stomach ulcer from all the ebay/craiglist trolling, excitement and disappointment, i put myself through on a daily basis....

Re: emotional rollercoaster

That was my life for like 3 months. I spent all day, every day on ebay and craigslist. After a while, I felt like that guy from the movie Alien (the one with the alien).

ulcers are so punk-rock!

so avant-gard.

gra-ham, where've you been. are you going to red october. i miss you!

Ebay, Craigslist, and Buy/Sell Forum clean for more than a week now. ...it's a personal best.

my life got a lot simpler after my 3 mopeds rule.......... and when i couldn't afford anything new. kate are you and the bropeds gonna be at red october? ...pleeeease

i have continuous want ads on craigslist. seems i find better stuff through friends.

i stopped bidding on anything at ebay, it's a sham. i only use the buy it now on ebay, now. i don't thinka nyone gets any deals on ebay anymore. if so, i don't see or hear of it.

as for craigslist. there are tricks for using CL. get a good rss reader. and have it update itself every minute or so. if you have a decent cellphone you get an rss reader for it and can have it alert you when a new ad matching your criteria shows up. the whole idea is to not think about it, an just let it come. when the time is right it will be there ready for you, take it in your hand.

also, ebay and CL are not the only places, i got 2 newports the other week from looking at local classified ads on newspaper sites.

Care to share a good rss reader? I have verizon and I have a limited amount of text messages I can get before I get charged. I assume that the rss sends a text message?

I really don't have a clue how this works, but it would be a hell of a lot better than checking craigslist and ebay every hour (okay, every 1/2 hr).

I have a palm 700p phone.

Thanks in advance for any help/info/suggestions.

Joe

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account