need MA stickers to slap on scooters

ok so check this out. as i got out of class today and was walking through the campus to my ped, i see a note on which reads "Scooters are way better BITCH" so im guessing its this asshole who parks on the other side of campus with a gay ass blue japan made scooter....so to be a dick right back i would love nothing more to slap a sticker on his fucking scooter reading "MOPED ARMY Swarm & Destroy"

now i wouldnt mind making these stickers myself, but theres rights involved in this name and what not. dont wanna piss off any people who own the site...but if i could get permission thatd be awesome to unless some people own some MA stickers...

im not anti i scooter i look at it as one less car...but at the same time dont be dissing on a moped either. especially some ass who rides a scooter

Re: need MA stickers to slap on scooters

Shrug and toss it in the trash instead.

My moped can beat up your scooter is a much better sticker for this occasion.

pee on his scooter

Dude..come on. I can't understand why scooter and moped people go at this.

Just ignore it and move on.

worst idea ever.

woah people dont get so butt hurt over the idea....just thought itd be funny and what not. i mean if it makes you feel batter im over it.

Id leave it on there to illustrate what a fuckwad the guy was. Plus its funny.

ANd the last thing id do is put a ma sticker on it.

Sinking to depths of stupidity because some asshat on a fuckin kym scooter put a sticker on your bike is not in your best interest.

Someone did this to me once a little different - they put the gay purple triangle on my car thinking it would piss me off.

I just left it there for 3 weeks.

Sure i got some rednecks beepeing at me and giving me the fingers and simulating blow jobs, but hey , they are fuckheads anyway.

I found it a source of amusement.

But the end of the story is that you can find out who did it, cause 3 weeks later they are the people that cant stop asking why you dont take it off.

toe fur threadkiller /

i have an idea: let's put moped army stickers on scooters, so that people think that fucktard on a zuma or whatever is part of the moped army.

fail.

just cut his brake cable and you should be ok.

just kidding....dont do that.

I'm pretty sure he was probably just having fun with you in a more friendly

"hey look another motorbike!" way. I doubt he was actually thinking "damn that stoopid moped my skootz is so much better" just play the game back. and write something like "small wheels = small nuts" and leave it on his. I'm sure he'll just think its funny. unless he's a complete dick. if you know him and thats the case just ignore it. or this guy might tip your bike.

"small wheels = Small nuts" hahaha thats funny.

how about you don't do dumb shit in the name of the organization i'm a part of.

leave a note that says "Your Mom is way better"

Find somewhere to buy some sulfur and get a turkey baster. Put the sulfur powder in the baster and poof it down his tailpipe. He'll be leaving a giant disgusting trail of smoke everywhere he goes :)

Gunther McCilicutty /

screw palying games...just go ride over to where he parks his scooter and wait for him, confront him like you are super pissed, and if he gets real defensive and claims it wans't him, he either may be scared of you or he really didn't do it.

I am all for face to face problem resolutions....

I might run for presidnt someday, and I dont want people thinking an organization I was affiliated with was Bad. So lets not make people mad. Moped people are nice people.

P.S. Vote for STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!! 2024!

Don't hurt the cause.

I'm glad you asked before vandalizing property in someone else's name.

follow him home and stab his family, whos the bitch then.

concordghetto.com /

Sounds like you are dealing with a very immature person.

Not even a clever insult.

Like I always say: "when you approach a piece of shit on the ground, leave it alone, as when you kick it, it makes a mess"

you should take some cheap oil and dump it underneath his scooter. that way when he comes back he thinks his clutch has blown and tranny fluid is everywhere. oh dont foget to dab some on the bottom of the clutch. my dad did it to a friend on a motorcycle. he flipped shit.

"follow him home and stab his family"

lmao

ok i just want to make it clear to the fucking assholes on this site. i wont do it in the name of moped army...and if you went to the top and read what i wrote you would have noticed me asking in a polite manner and then also that i said i was over it so stop acting like you fuck heads run the whole moped community only because your part of a group? get real we all enjoy this site so stop pushing people out of it. thanks

Moped Game Sally Struthers /

just wanted my new name to set.

Midlife Crisis Alan /

We do run the moped community, however. That's kind of the deal. WE'RE ALL MAD WITH POWER.

Also you should kiss that guy with the scooter on the lips, that'll show him.

You asked, and you got what I think is a normal response.

If you slap a Moped Army sticker on something, who does it represent? If it said "John Marsh: Swarm and Destroy" that would be a moped of a different color.

I'm glad you're over it already; you'll probably get over this too and realize no one meant to hurt your feelings.

I'll leave you a note on your moped that said, "MopeDz r teh <3!!1!1!".

hahah i like the your moms way better

scooters and mopeds are like harleys and crotch rockets..... were the same level but we like to have these pretend rivalrys just because its fun.... but with no real cruel intentions.....

but id definately stick a post it and say your moms way better lol

Midlife Crisis Alan /

We've waited far too long for these.

Actually, someone make this into a sticker it's kind of awesome. Thank you to John and Trux for inspiration.

Travis John Bye, Esq. /

Ahh, holy shit that's awesome.

haha thats great. John if you want some of them there stickers I'll make you a few and send them to you. no shittin. I will. I have the ability.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account