Turn Left....

Dan /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

So I am going for a night ride. I just redid my electrical. New Halogen headlight. Converted over to 12V. Nice setup. New signal lights the whole deal. Well...I am waiting at a light to turn left and this dude is turning left from the road in front of me (he's turning left as well.) Anyhow, he is cutting WAYYYYYYY into my lane. I think fast. The only thing I could do is get out of the way. I jump off my Hobbit, grabing the left handle bar with my left hand as I try to "drag" it with me. He misses me by inches and my bike is on it's side pissing gas and running almost WOT. Broke my battery box I made and bent my luggage rack and rear lights. Fucked up my wiring to cause it shorted out and blew a fuse and ripped some wires up. The bike still runs perfect... and so do I..luckily. Oh best part is he yells "Fucking Asshole...In the way..." or some shit. I made sure he knew how I felt. He took off. Couldn't get a plate number. Just a big ass black truck with "Fear This" On the back...I guess I did huh? LoL. Anyways, be careful out there guys.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Turn Left....Topic by: Dan Dan 09/08/08 10:33PM
  Re: Turn Left....Re: Noped Steve Noped Steve 09/08/08 10:37PM
  Re: Turn Left....Re: Dan Dan 09/08/08 10:54PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account