what should i bring back from italy?

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

hey all I just learned that I am going to italy for holiday in december..... so what kind of crazy euro stuff should I look to get? I have motobecanes a puch za50 magnum a motron and a sachs..... what kind of rare or euro only stuff should I be on the lookout for?

take care

chris

Re: what should i bring back from italy?

yeah bring that!! or a puch cobra 80

One of these:

ya and women.

I just got back from Italy and unless you ride a scooter...Moped parts are hard to come by, and dont even think of trying to ship a whole moped back...I looked into it, it would cost $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4444

what should i bring back from italy?

ok but howabout parts that you could maybe fit in your suitcase?

bring me back a meatball sub

What's the tube do that comes out of the gas cap?

garelli VIP kits

Sure if you can find parts.Italy doesnt have a large cache of super cool moped parts... they have some, but you have to look hard...and to me it was hardley worth it when I can find the same stuff on ebay.

Would Gina Lollobrigida fit in your suitcase?

bring me back a benelli g2 speed kit with reeds. ill pay you twice what you payed.

italy got some super special monza and cobra limited edition bikes. they are also the home of the most minarelli p6 motors. the p6 is like the a35. some have pedals some dont. but its a 50cc speed moped motor =) it also takes standard minarelli kits =)

other than that..... dunno.

shit thats awesome chris. pick me up some crazy ass carb. mine sucks big time. screw bing. hows the 40t looking? get it runnin yet?

A classic Malaguti patch that I can put on my Levi Jacket would be cool or a Franco Morini Motor Patch

Thanks Barry

Leon Swarmer /

sneak over to France . They have WAAAAY more peds than in Italy.

i ordered the condensor.... i need either the lawm mower plug boot and wire from a store or from your dad... so soon.... and i'm gonna swich over the engines and see if that clanking goes away, that shit was scaring me. after i ran the moby for 10 min it started to run like crap... no acceleration, and started missing at speed.... i think it's the electrics like your dad said.... gonna need 3 of those plug wire/boot thingys....

Bring back about 6 minarelli 12 tooth sprockets for the V1 engine. Unobtanium here.

A case of Chianti?

Italy is known for good Reds. /

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account