hey all you creatures; rally question!

i'm gonna be caravaning down with the cutters and was thinking i might help out on space and not bring my bike down; it runs kind of poopy and slow anyhow so... yeah.

anyway, i was wondering if any loaners were available for the sf rally. if not i can bring my bike, but if so it'd be cool to have one.

let me knows.

Re: hey all you creatures; rally question!

emily, we are going to have a small amount of loaners available for moped army branch members and crossing our fingers that we will be able to cover all the people flying in.

if you have a bike, you should bring it, because unfortunately, i can't guarantee that we will have something.

i do i do!

you do you do what?

have a loaner?

and i understand that people flying in and such should get first dibs since, well, yeah.

im sure you could find something to ride, but bring your ped too....*

Midlife Crisis Alan /

You'll likely have to retune a bit for SF anyway, so bring it. California gangs sometimes work on kitted puchs - I imagine someone can help you out.

If not, you can borrow my ciao! It goes 26 and probably won't make it up hills. No asterisk.

i have a maxi laying around as a loaner for my friends..

i could loan for the rally. its kinda hoopty though..

its fassssttt tooo.

lee's anus is leefungchowOG /

o shit thats your bike!!!! haha. i stole a nut off of the seat post when it was in the trailer. SORRY!!!!!

holy shit that was YOU!?

i just thought it flew off at some point since my bike is a death trap.

god damnit, you owe me a nut.

What nut a left one or a right one.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account